Led Zeppelin photos 1977

custom55

Cool, I like the guitar on the second photo. Never seen one before with three necks on.

Battle of Evermore - - If I remember correctly :codger:

Cool, I like the guitar on the second photo. Never seen one before with three necks on.

You was on that concert?

...and Zumbi, you should google Rick Nielsen pictures to see some awesome guitars (with more than 3 necks) :D-13: :haz:

...and Zumbi, you should google Rick Nielsen pictures to see some awesome guitars (with more than 3 necks) :D-13: :haz:

Can you link any pictures? :)

Don't be too lazy. Go google for pics of the guy and you'll get them. :o

• Like 1

You was on that concert?

I attended five LZ shows at MSG in New York that tour. Pretty much the same set list. Missing two tickets.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w276/custom55/IMG_0139.jpg

• Like 3

You was on that concert?

I attended five LZ shows at MSG in New York that tour. Pretty much the same set list. Missing two tickets.

That is really cool! :) I wish I could have seen Led Zeppelin when they was as greatest.

They were at their peak in 1973. IMO.

I saw them 1973, 1975 and 1977. 1975, Jimmy had a broken finger and in 1977 Jimmy was too drugged out. Great shows, all three tours but 1973 stands out for me.

You was on that concert?

Damn,

Lucky you! :notworthy: :haz:

All of the photos in your first four posts are all from Oakland, aren't they? Those were the last two shows they ended up ever playing in North America- 23 & 24 July '77.

I was not at those shows...because I was four.

Do you have the 8mm film footage that circulates of the '77 shows at MSG? I have it somewhere in my house, on an old VHS tape. :codger:

• Like 2

Thanks for posting the pictures. I was lucky enough to see them on that tour in Cleveland (Richfield actually). I had tickets in hand for a show at the same venue on their 1980 tour then Bonham died a month before the date. I wish I would have kept the tickets but needed the money. Hind sight is 20/20!

those are some great shots of Jimmy. are there more of Percy, Bonzo, and Jonesy?

All of the photos in your first four posts are all from Oakland, aren't they? Those were the last two shows they ended up ever playing in North America- 23 & 24 July '77.

I was not at those shows...because I was four.

Do you have the 8mm film footage that circulates of the '77 shows at MSG? I have it somewhere in my house, on an old VHS tape. :codger:

the remaining dates that the band didn't get to play due to the death of Robert's son:

July 30-New Orleans-The Superdome.

August 2-Chicago- Stadium

August 3- Chicago-Stadium

August 6- Orchard Park, New York-Rich Stadium

August 8—Buffalo, New York-Memorial Auditorium

August 9- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania- Civic Arena

August 10- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania- Civic Arena

August 13- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-JFK Stadium