Worst Rush Album

furie

That's actually sorta how I feel about Presto... It's bottom 5 but at the same time I never imagine it as one of the worst... it lacks identity but at the same time it's full out pop rock... I could go on and on.

Imagine there's no Presto...it's easy if you try.

No disk below it. Above it only the rest of their catalog. (Hey, it's not like Geddy can't cram a bunch of words into a line.)

How did I know that was coming?
  • Like 1

That's actually sorta how I feel about Presto... It's bottom 5 but at the same time I never imagine it as one of the worst... it lacks identity but at the same time it's full out pop rock... I could go on and on.

No disk below it. Above it only the rest of their catalog. (Hey, it's not like Geddy can't cram a bunch of words into a line.)

Unfortunately you can twist perception but the reality won't budge.

• Like 4

Unfortunately you can twist perception but the reality won't budge.

I think I'll defer my next listen "until later."

Like 2112.

• Like 1

Difficult as I like them all. If I had to choose one I'd say Rush. A few weeks ago it would have been Vapor Trails, but with repeated listening it has really grown on me , I especially like Peaceable Kingdom and Earthshine. Rush sounds a bit derivative and the lyrics could be better.

Haha. I like Presto. The songs are hit an miss but its an absolutely gorgeous sounding album.

Roll The Bones, no question. Everything else gives a better listening experience, RTB is pretty sucky.
  • Like 1

Presto

Edit: Just saw that I earlier wrote T4E; I've come to think the first half or so makes a pretty good EP. Easily prefer it to anything from PoW through RTB.

Edited by Rutlefan

Roll The Bones, Snakes & Arrows and Vapor Trails are their worst and not for the same reasons...

Vapor Trails is by far the worst.

I feel sorry for real Rush fans who hate the debut.

Clueless.

Debut is awesome but just a bit of a different band than the rest

I actually feel sorry for those that dislike Vapor Trails.

CLUELESS! HAHA!!

• Like 3

I have always thought Hold Your Fire was really weak....

I AM OUTRAGED!!!

Yeah. Has not aged well for my tastes.

YOU should know better!

• Like 1

I AM OUTRAGED!!!

Yeah. Has not aged well for my tastes.

YOU should know better!

THEY should have known better. "EVERYBODY Wang Chung tonight" wasn't meant literally.

:P

Edited by goose
  • Like 1