Why is 90% of the people on this forum jerks?

YYZumbi

The key to forums as harsh as this sounds is to not give a shit what other people think. I never ever ever lose any sleep over the CA thing.......just don't care,

Mick

Spoken like a true dickhead asshole.

(just testing the bolded part... I don't mean any of it)

You're such a jerk.

• Like 2

Tough love and guidance?...

Sure. However we know Zumbi needs much more.

Could I get some tough love? Like, I have been a naughty, naughty young man and I need to be shown the error of my ways...giggity gig!

Could I get some tough love? Like, I have been a naughty, naughty young man and I need to be shown the error of my ways...giggity gig!

From TM?!? YIKES!!!

From TM?!? YIKES!!!

I MEANT FROM A LADY!

The thing is with Forums that some people are very passionate about the band or what ever the topic is .

Zumbi is very passionate about Rush .

When I was a kid I was the same with The Beatles , but as get older you realize that we all have different opinions and tastes .

If Zumbi has a thread about whatever and you don`t agree then just give an opinion without sarcasm or just not post .

Simple .

We all Love Rush and he has as much right to post as anyone else , people who post just to slag off someone or something should look at themselves .

Let`s all get on . :)

It wouldn't hurt to have a social awareness that said "Hmm, I haven't seen two pages of threads named *some song 2015* maybe I shouldn't make that many of them". A little is alright but I understand why it rubs some the wrong way. It's a two-way street. I hope he takes the advice and responds to it well.

I think (hope) he will .

By the way though .

This is a fantastic Forum and I have really found everyone friendly and I have found some great "Alike " people on here

I will be coming here for years to come . :cheers:

• Like 8

90%?

f**k no, in the pub last night this guy piddling next to me in the urinals told me it was 93.7%.

And yes, I AM part of the 6.3% CREW OF AWESOMOSITY. I have the certificate. And the tattoo. On my arse.

Remember that time you PMed me a pic of that tattoo? I still can't un-see that. :(

Huh-huh, yeah. That "O" in the middle.

When I'm nervous it reads "AWESoMOSITY".

Word.

Yow, pretty ladies.

Edited by Hatchetaxe&saw
  • Like 2

From TM?!? YIKES!!!

I MEANT FROM A LADY!

Hey, who you calling a lady?! :whipgirl:

• Like 2

90%?

f**k no, in the pub last night this guy piddling next to me in the urinals told me it was 93.7%.

And yes, I AM part of the 6.3% CREW OF AWESOMOSITY. I have the certificate. And the tattoo. On my arse.

Remember that time you PMed me a pic of that tattoo? I still can't un-see that. :(

Huh-huh, yeah. That "O" in the middle.

When I'm nervous it reads "AWESoMOSITY".

Word.

Yow, pretty ladies.

That's enough internet for today...

Back on topic....

What's the difference between a porcupine and Soldier Field?

- A porcupine has pricks on the outside.

:LOL:

FU

:LMAO:

Why has there never been a tornado warning where the Browns play?

Never any touchdowns.

• Like 2

Back on topic....

What's the difference between a porcupine and Soldier Field?

- A porcupine has pricks on the outside.

That joke could work for any team or field right?....
  • Like 2

On the first day of school the teacher explained to her class that she’s a Vikings fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they’re Vikings fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand except one girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise, “Janie, why didn’t you raise your hand?”

“Because I’m not a Vikings fan,” she replied. The teacher, still shocked, asked, “Well, if you aren’t a Vikings fan, then who are you a fan of?”

“I am a Packers fan,” the girl replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. “Janie please tell us why you’re a Packers fan?”

“Because my mom is a Packers fan, and my dad is Packers fan, so I’m a Packers fan too!”

“Well,” said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, “that’s no reason for you to be a Packers fan. You don’t have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was an idiot and your dad was a moron, what would you be then?”

“THEN I’d be a Vikings fan,” she said.

• Like 2

On the first day of school the teacher explained to her class that she’s a Vikings fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they’re Vikings fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand except one girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise, “Janie, why didn’t you raise your hand?”

“Because I’m not a Vikings fan,” she replied. The teacher, still shocked, asked, “Well, if you aren’t a Vikings fan, then who are you a fan of?”

“I am a Packers fan,” the girl replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. “Janie please tell us why you’re a Packers fan?”

“Because my mom is a Packers fan, and my dad is Packers fan, so I’m a Packers fan too!”

“Well,” said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, “that’s no reason for you to be a Packers fan. You don’t have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was an idiot and your dad was a moron, what would you be then?”

“THEN I’d be a Vikings fan,” she said.

Would that one work if I used different teams?... :huh: :)

Can we get back to the original topic now but with a little more specificity?... :huh: :sarcastic:

Can we get back to the original topic now but with a little more specificity?... :huh: :sarcastic:

That depends. Which time zone are you at?

The most impotant one. Eastern...

Eastern?! It's not as good as Pacific. We have sunsets over the water here, instead of sunrises :sundog:

Eastern?! It's not as good as Pacific. We have sunsets over the water here, instead of sunrises :sundog:

I hate Central Time :(

• Like 1

Over the water sunrises rule!

• Like 1