How do you follow the TRF

Mr. JD

How do you TRF?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What do you MOSTLY use to follow the TRF?

Follow? This isn't Twitter.

Oops.

I can't delete a double post while on my phone.

I don't know how this happened, honestly.

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 1

Exclusively my phone lately. It's taken me a while to acclimate and I miss being able to easily post links from YouTube or emoticons (like my curtsey for YL and a cylon thumbs up).

For some reason I seem to be browser averse on my PC unless I'm buying something or paying a bill. :unsure:

• Like 2

Laptop 99% of the time. Very occasionally on my phone but I can't get to grips with it and find it very frustrating. This is why I drop out of TRF if I'm away from home without the laptop and/or wifi.
  • Like 1

Laptop for now, would like to upgrade back to a desktop...Dell most likely...by next year...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20at%20computer.gif

What I really do is I grab someone off the street and keep punching them in the face till my posts somehow get through to TRF. As you can see by my post count many faces have been pulverized in the last 10 years. Works a treat though... :smoke:
  • Like 3

What I really do is I grab someone off the street and keep punching them in the face till my posts somehow get through to TRF. As you can see by my post count many faces have been pulverized in the last 10 years. Works a treat though... :smoke:

That's how everyone does it in Manchester :P
  • Like 2

just follow the trail of EX-LAX foil wrappers......

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20screaming.gif

• Like 1