Richest Bass Players.... Apparently Geddy is #59

Lost In Xanadu

You know Gene Simmons is pissed he's in a tie with Sting! He probably realizes he will never catch McCartney, but as soon as Simmons saw this list, I bet he ordered production of another line of Kiss lunchboxes and toilet paper to capture #2.
  • Like 5

Also, I find it interesting that Geddy, given his longevity and the span of the band's career, is not higher. But, then again, he chose to remain in Canada and pay those taxes. I am not knocking that decision. It's his home and I get why he chose to be loyal to his country, but I suspect that if he had become a ex-pat for taxes he might have more net worth (not that he doesn't have everything he could ever want or need right now). I also think that kind of rational, humble reality is one of the reasons so many people admire Geddy. He does some pretty remarkable things without seeking accolades for it....

http://mlb.mlb.com/n...53667&fext=.jsp

PS I still giggle that the author referred to him as a "punk" rocker. Anyway, if you are ever in Kansas City, stop by the Negro League Hall of Fame and you will indeed find the "Geddy Lee Collection" (it is marked with some background information).

Edited by WorkingAllTheTime

If Geddy is that rich he doesn't need to tour does he?

Why is Sir Paul supposedly working with Kanye West?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/18/paul-mccartney-kanye-west-recording-music_n_5688142.html?utm_hp_ref=celebrity&ir=Celebrity

You know Gene Simmons is pissed he's in a tie with Sting! He probably realizes he will never catch McCartney, but as soon as Simmons saw this list, I bet he ordered production of another line of Kiss lunchboxes and toilet paper to capture #2.

And I bet he's phoning every guitar manufacturer right now in hopes that one of them will make another production line of his Axe and Punisher basses.

Also, I find it interesting that Geddy, given his longevity and the span of the band's career, is not higher. But, then again, he chose to remain in Canada and pay those taxes. I am not knocking that decision. It's his home and I get why he chose to be loyal to his country, but I suspect that if he had become a ex-pat for taxes he might have more net worth (not that he doesn't have everything he could ever want or need right now). I also think that kind of rational, humble reality is one of the reasons so many people admire Geddy. He does some pretty remarkable things without seeking accolades for it....

http://mlb.mlb.com/n...53667&fext=.jsp

PS I still giggle that the author referred to him as a "punk" rocker. Anyway, if you are ever in Kansas City, stop by the Negro League Hall of Fame and you will indeed find the "Geddy Lee Collection" (it is marked with some background information).

I second this. The Negro League Hall of Fame would have been well worth attending if the Geddy Lee collection wasn't there, but that put things well over the top.

• Like 1

I can only think of 2 No Doubt songs.

NO DOUBT ARE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE BANDS!

I have all their albums and can safely say I adore Gwen Stefani, and o my days...so glad to see them mentioned in any way shape or form on this forum!