10th Year Anniversaries - TRF Force Ten Alumni

sullysue

Another day with no Force Ten inductees. :(

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae62/Sullysue67/what-if-i-told-you-morpheus-memes_zpsdb539f98.jpg

Today is my one year and it didn't show up on the list.... :rage: :D

I will have a corn dog today and celebrate!! :7up: :P

You do that my friend. Make it one of those veggie ones..... :scared:
  • Like 1

Another day with no Force Ten inductees. :(

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae62/Sullysue67/what-if-i-told-you-morpheus-memes_zpsdb539f98.jpg

Today is my one year and it didn't show up on the list.... :rage: :D

I will have a corn dog today and celebrate!! :7up: :P

You do that my friend. Make it one of those veggie ones..... :scared:

I will,

I have two boxes in the freezer. :LOL:

No inductees today. Since, again, I can't post pictures and whatnot from work, y'all feel free to fill the void today with the random silliness TRF is known for. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/gifs/Funny-animated-gifs-party-hard_zpsa7586edc.gif

Damn! :LOL:

:wacko:

Two very cool people celebrate their 10th TRF anniversary today!

launchpad67a (10)

Julie (10)

Launch is one of TRF's awesome mods. Julie is one of the founding memebers of the Counterparts board and a great friend to The Rush Forum. Congrats, you two!

On behalf of the entire membership of The Rush Forum, welcome to the TRF Force Ten Alumni! :cheers: and :cosmo:

10-yr-member-banner-blu-gry.jpg

10-yr-member-banner-burgundy.jpg

• Like 2

launchpad67a (10)

Julie (10)

Launch is one of TRF's awesome mods. Julie is one of the founding memebers of the Counterparts board and a great friend to The Rush Forum. Congrats, you two!

On behalf of the entire membership of The Rush Forum, welcome to the TRF Force Ten Alumni! :cheers: and :cosmo:

10-yr-member-banner-blu-gry.jpg

10-yr-member-banner-burgundy.jpg

Quick question if you don't mind. How does one become a mod or do people "become" mods at this point? Just curious. Thanks.... :)

I think this forum should have another moderator or two, there doesn't seem to be one online half the time.

I moderate when they aren't around.... :laughing guy: :D-13:
  • Like 1

I think this forum should have another moderator or two, there doesn't seem to be one online half the time.

I think there are always enough mature members online to stop stuff from getting out of hand too quickly. If stuff does get out of control, and a mod is needed, hit the report button. I think they have a special red phone with them at all times for when a post gets reported.

• Like 3

launchpad67a (10)

Julie (10)

Quick question if you don't mind. How does one become a mod or do people "become" mods at this point? Just curious. Thanks.... :)

If we felt we needed another mod, we would throw names around the mod room and then whittle it down to one name, and then ask that person if they were interested. We haven't had to do that in a while because we have enough mods...despite the opinion of this next guy:

What is happening on the board that you feel needs 24/7 moderator attention?

• Like 2

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!

Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

The dead rising from the grave!

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

• Like 5

:LOL:

Oh, is that all? We will ask Gozer the Traveler to be a mod.

• Like 4

launchpad67a (10)

Julie (10)

If we felt we needed another mod, we would throw names around the mod room and then whittle it down to one name, and then ask that person if they were interested. We haven't had to do that in a while because we have enough mods...despite the opinion of this next guy:

Thanks it was just something I have been curious about and most certainly not an indictment.... :)

launchpad67a (10)

Julie (10)

Thanks it was just something I have been curious about and most certainly not an indictment.... :)

I didn't read your comment as an indictment. You were either curious about the process or throwing your name in the hat. ;)

• Like 1

I think there are always enough mature members online to stop stuff from getting out of hand too quickly. If stuff does get out of control, and a mod is needed, hit the report button. I think they have a special red phone with them at all times for when a post gets reported.

I agree. We don't need any more moderators. It is not like this place is out of control, although there are days when it appears that way. :unsure:

• Like 1

Excellent preparation for venturing out into the real world!

launchpad67a (10)

Julie (10)

I didn't read your comment as an indictment. You were either curious about the process or throwing your name in the hat. ;)

I was kind of holding out for a minimum wage increase first.... ;)

launchpad67a (10)

Julie (10)

TRF mods get paid twice as much as us regular members!

• Like 2

launchpad67a (10)

Julie (10)

TRF mods get paid twice as much as us regular members!

Well then. That changes everything.... :cool: