10th Year Anniversaries - TRF Force Ten Alumni

sullysue

My lord!! Has it been 10 years already? !?!

Ten freaking YEA! How could I miss such a milestone for you guys! :wub:

You were one of our first paid sponsor search result hits... I specifically remember that... It was a Google or Yahoo search, can't remember which...

Sorry I ate your cake... it was shaped like a motorcycle. I ate the entire gas tank!!
  • Like 2

You were one of our first paid sponsor search result hits... I specifically remember that... It was a Google or Yahoo search, can't remember which...

How many boards employ advanced stats? That's hot shit.

• Like 1

Today is the 10th TRF Anniversary for these peeps:

max webster (10)

JIMMY 38 (10)

faultline (10)

GERRYLEE (10)

On behalf of the entire membership of The Rush Forum, welcome to the TRF Force Ten Alumni! :cheers:

10-yr-member-banner-blu-gry.jpg

10-yr-member-banner-burgundy.jpg

Don't know these folks either :rage: Happy 10th anyway :D

Today's Force Ten inductee:

Centipede (10)

On behalf of the entire membership of The Rush Forum, welcome to the TRF Force Ten Alumni! :cheers:

A member named "Centipede" celebrating their 10th anniversary. There's a joke in there somewhere.

This joke has legs...

• Like 4

Centipede (10)

A member named "Centipede" celebrating their 10th anniversary. There's a joke in there somewhere.

This joke has legs...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Rudgmpyopbo/S3OPgPtz_4I/AAAAAAAAAIk/Bf9J59zA4qA/s200/ZZ+Top+-+Legs.jpg

Centipede (10)

Late for the celebration, hasn't even left the house yet.. Still putting his shoes on! Ba-dum tsh!

Today is the 10th TRF anniversary for someone who is still an active memeber! Happy 10th:

Tammeh (10)

On behalf of the entire membership of The Rush Forum, welcome to the TRF Force Ten Alumni! :smoke:

Happy Happy Tammeh!!

Today is the 10th TRF anniversary for someone who is still an active memeber! Happy 10th:

Tammeh (10)

On behalf of the entire membership of The Rush Forum, welcome to the TRF Force Ten Alumni! :smoke:

This member I have heard of. Happy 10th Tammeh!!.... :cheers:

Another day with no Force Ten inductees. :(

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae62/Sullysue67/what-if-i-told-you-morpheus-memes_zpsdb539f98.jpg

Today is my one year and it didn't show up on the list.... :rage: :D
  • Like 1

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae62/Sullysue67/what-if-i-told-you-morpheus-memes_zpsdb539f98.jpg

The anniversary listing on the main page, which is a board add-on, seems to be in a different time zone than the rest of the board. People who joined a few hours before or after midnight (you joined at 10:34PM) don't show up until the following day. Just a weird thing with that add-on. I'm assuming you'll be listed tomorrow. Or, perhaps the board software doesn't like you and is trying to make you go away. :D

• Like 2

The anniversary listing on the main page, which is a board add-on, seems to be in a different time zone than the rest of the board. People who joined a few hours before or after midnight (you joined at 10:34PM) don't show up until the following day. Just a weird thing with that add-on. I'm assuming you'll be listed tomorrow. Or, perhaps the board software doesn't like you and is trying to make you go away. :D

:LOL: The latter most likely......

I doubt that! Happy 1st TRF anniversary! :cheers:

• Like 2

I doubt that! Happy 1st TRF anniversary! :cheers:

So those rumors I heard about you being sweet were true after all.... :cheers: :cool:

I will have a corn dog today and celebrate!! :7up: :P

• Like 2