10th Year Anniversaries - TRF Force Ten Alumni

sullysue

Below are Force Ten banners. Depending on which theme you use, you can add one to your sig to commemorate this milestone:

10-yr-member-banner-blu-gry.jpg

10-yr-member-banner-burgundy.jpg

When I first saw them (before reading the full message) I thought there were "Boy" and "Girl" versions :LOL:

Ten boy, Ten girl

Send your Rush post 'round the wor--

I'll see myself out...

10 years was all you can take, huh? Quitter! You didn't even clean the litter box before leaving!

Imagine the litter box Your_Lion requires. You try cleaning that thing out.

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0060.gif Well, now you mention it, I could use a hand

Below are Force Ten banners. Depending on which theme you use, you can add one to your sig to commemorate this milestone:

When I first saw them (before reading the full message) I thought there were "Boy" and "Girl" versions :LOL:

Ten boy, Ten girl

Send your Rush post 'round the wor--

I'll see myself out...

10 years was all you can take, huh? Quitter! You didn't even clean the litter box before leaving!

Imagine the litter box Your_Lion requires. You try cleaning that thing out.

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0060.gif Well, now you mention it, I could use a hand

Another cat here too..! :P
  • Like 1

Today, August 22, 2014, marks the 10th anniversary of The Rush Forum. This thread is meant to congratulate the members of TRF who joined within the first year of the board’s conception. But, more importantly, it’s meant to celebrate a milestone for a place that continues to bring together thousands of Rush fans to a place where they can find like-minded people to talk about everything and anything: Rush and music in general, politics, personal triumphs and tragedies, to laugh and to support each other, and in many cases make life-long relationships online and in person. The idea of The Rush Forum came from Rush Revisited, who was joined by Ghost Girl and 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 to create a friendly and open forum for Rush fans. And, today, it has grown to a membership of thousands who have made, literally, millions of posts. What the Administrators of TRF began on August 22nd of 2004 has impacted so many people in so many ways. It’s my hope that you three understand what TRF means to those of us who call this place “home.” There are not words to express our gratitude. :notworthy:

And, and very special message to RR: You, my friend, started a unique, wonderful and lasting place of camaraderie that has no match. Thank you so much. :)

It’s my immense and humble honor to induct those who joined TRF in its first year into the Force Ten Alumni. And, with that, I present the first three inductees, the TRUE original TRF members:

Rush Revisited

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Ghost Girl

On behalf of the entire membership of The Rush Forum: Welcome to the TRF Force Ten Alumni.

You may now take your bows, clink your glasses and make your speeches. :cheers:

Um.......*tap tap*....is this thing on? Um......Yeah, I like Rush. They do that "Diane Sawyer" song, right? :unsure:

Thanks to sullysue for getting this thread off to a great start. :hug2:

Just have to reiterate what most of you already know -- that we wouldn't be here today without RushRevisited. It was his idea to start this, and he put in a LOT of time, effort and expense to get this place going, and to keep it going. it was his expertise in webhosting and server building and knowing how to get us noticed on the internet that allowed us to last this long and to grow the way we did. Cheers, Mike. :cheers:

Cheers to Mike and 1001, my brothers from other mothers. You both brought me into the Rush fold, made me feel like I fit in, and added so much to my life. I wouldn't be the same if not for you guys and this place. Even though the years have passed and made it harder for me to be here, I will always, ALWAYS love you both.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/Cali%20Trip/RRGG1001.jpg

And thanks to my sweetheart of a friend, Sullysue, for starting this thread. Most appropos, lady!

This is such a great pic! :ebert: :clap: :notworthy:

And, on the second day...

Jack Aubrey (10)

vaportours (10)

Moonraker (10)

kublas wife (10)

the_necromancer (10)

pixey (10)

rushfreak (10)

Midway Hawker (10)

Relaxed_Jack (10)

yankeeheel (10)

chipper (10)

T-Dog (10)

Singularity (10)

HAZMAT001 (10)

Happy 10th TRF Anniversary to the Day Two'ers!

On behalf of the entire membership of The Rush Forum: Welcome to the TRF Force Ten Alumni. :cheers:

• Like 2

I WAS TOLD THERE WOULD BE CAKE!?!?!?!?!?!

Someone forgot to bring the plastic forks.

Are you calling me out?

Congrats to everyone who is celebrating 10(!!) years this year, and super-thanks to RR and the mods for making it happen in the first place.

A question re: the names on the list - why are some in green and others in blue? Is there a significance to that we should know about?

• Like 1

Congrats to everyone who is celebrating 10(!!) years this year, and super-thanks to RR and the mods for making it happen in the first place.

A question re: the names on the list - why are some in green and others in blue? Is there a significance to that we should know about?

The names in green are the esteemed TRF moderators. :)

• Like 4

Through a trip to the member section, with some maths I estimated I am member #8300ish. Is this stat listed anywhere? I feel like it used to be listed somewhere.

Are you calling me out?

You were specifically told, "no sporks". Always the clown with the smartassery up your sleeve though. Sigh.

• Like 1

Are you calling me out?

You were specifically told, "no sporks". Always the clown with the smartassery up your sleeve though. Sigh.

Everybody loves sporks!

"I'd like to thank academy...."

My anniversary celebrated with good old fashioned earthquake centered about 10 miles away. A mere 6.1. Good night California!

• Like 5

"I'd like to thank academy...."

My anniversary celebrated with good old fashioned earthquake centered about 10 miles away. A mere 6.1. Good night California!

That was the biggest (and longest) one I've felt in quite awhile.