I hate to bother everyone but...

KennyLee

"several people there told me next time we played there they would bring their friends. "

I've already got two people who want to come (in addition to myself) and I plan to get more.

Awesome. I just talked to the promoter. It's a done deal, locked in at the Fish Head Cantina on September 19th.

If you know a good place to advertise in Baltimore, I'd appreciate knowing. Only about an hour and a half from Delaware but I'm just not familiar with it.

I am forever grateful for you spreading the word. :ebert:

I would think the city paper. Except for fliers (in bars), I can't think of anywhere else I've seen music advertised.

http://weekly.citypa...ries/c533/Music

Edited by Rutlefan
  • Like 1

I hope it's not a state secret but I thought I'd offer the play list because it was amazing. No songs from all those albums that confuse me, just prime Rush for someone who grew up in the '70s. I was told by a regular (fun meeting you Bill, hope I see you September) that this set list was more geared towards their classic stuff than usual, probably because they were preceding an AC/DC band, but whatever the reason, no complaints from me.

https://www.youtube....h?v=ecOLAexWmL4

Thanks Jim, it was nice talking with you as well. You must know something I don't know about September. I don't see anything on the KRush website for September, but if KRush is playing I'll almost certainly be there. Like I've said before, I feel like the luckiest RUSH fan on the planet, being from Delaware and having the best RUSH tribute band on the planet right in my backyard.

k :rush: :haz:

You f-ing rock, Bill!!

No, YOU rock Kenny!

Well, how the heck you guys are opening for a Black Crowes tribute is baffling to me, but I'll be there alright. That promoter needs to get his head out of his arse and realize that these other bands should be the ones opening for you guys. :wtf:

I hope it's not a state secret but I thought I'd offer the play list because it was amazing. No songs from all those albums that confuse me, just prime Rush for someone who grew up in the '70s. I was told by a regular (fun meeting you Bill, hope I see you September) that this set list was more geared towards their classic stuff than usual, probably because they were preceding an AC/DC band, but whatever the reason, no complaints from me.

Thanks Jim, it was nice talking with you as well. You must know something I don't know about September. I don't see anything on the KRush website for September, but if KRush is playing I'll almost certainly be there. Like I've said before, I feel like the luckiest RUSH fan on the planet, being from Delaware and having the best RUSH tribute band on the planet right in my backyard.

You f-ing rock, Bill!!

No, YOU rock Kenny!

Well, how the heck you guys are opening for a Black Crowes tribute is baffling to me, but I'll be there alright. That promoter needs to get his head out of his arse and realize that these other bands should be the ones opening for you guys. :wtf:

Well, this one was the guy asking us to play with them. We don't have any egos but I will say, if I were in a Black Crows tribute, I would rather play before us than after. Eventually, we'll be done with these types of shows. We just have to build our following a little more.

If we start filling Baltimore bars like we do the DE bars...

Kenny - Another place to think about advertising your events (and its FREE) is on Craigslist under the Musicians section. We place adds in all relevant and close cities to where we are playing (ie for our Cleveland show Sept 27, it was placed in the Cleveland and Akron/Canton sections). Hope this helps

http://cleveland.cra...4637634925.html

Edited by Distant Signals

I would think the city paper. Except for fliers (in bars), I can't think of anywhere else I've seen music advertised.

http://weekly.citypa...ries/c533/Music

Or, and I'm just assuming you're as popular as they come, you could just bring 100 of your closest friends and we'll have a party!

:haz:

You f-ing rock, Bill!!

No, YOU rock Kenny!

Well, this one was the guy asking us to play with them. We don't have any egos but I will say, if I were in a Black Crows tribute, I would rather play before us than after. Eventually, we'll be done with these types of shows. We just have to build our following a little more.

If we start filling Baltimore bars like we do the DE bars...

Ah, I see….in that case, this promoter is a gentleman and a scholar! True that! Just a matter of time my friend!

• Like 1