10 Year Anniv. Thread, plus Sullysue's at 15,000!

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Wow...15,000? :o

Sheeit...Mr. IsNot did that in about a week.

If you took out posts in GD, he would have... what, maybe a thousand?

And that was your 14000th post! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wow, had no idea :)

lerxt1990 is just over 300 away from 50K!

Congrats! :7up:

And, now, I gotta ask... what the heck is your avatar doing? I stare and stare and stare at it to try and catch a glimpse at whatever that is. Then, I have to finally blink, and I miss half of it. I've become obsessed and it's driving me insane!!!! :fuckinputer:

:LOL:

It's a picture of Homer Simpson lost in an ice cave near a slice of honeydew, and then a Yeti attacks for a brief instant!

And that was your 14000th post! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wow, had no idea :)

lerxt1990 is just over 300 away from 50K!

Congrats! :7up:

And, now, I gotta ask... what the heck is your avatar doing? I stare and stare and stare at it to try and catch a glimpse at whatever that is. Then, I have to finally blink, and I miss half of it. I've become obsessed and it's driving me insane!!!! :fuckinputer:

:LOL:

It's a picture of Homer Simpson lost in an ice cave near a slice of honeydew, and then a Yeti attacks for a brief instant!

I get the Homer part. But, then that blinking caught my eye, and argggg.... Thank you! Now I can sleep at night.... :P

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone involved with founding and running this wonderful place...

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

• Like 1

Though I think GD might actually have more of substance going on than the main Rush subforums at the moment. . . .

• Like 1

Though I think GD might actually have more of substance going on than the main Rush subforums at the moment. . . .

As much, maybe. More, no.

• Like 1

I don't think I'll ever get to 15,000 posts. Looooong way to go...

me either.

I'm an Oracle.

i just remembered Interestingly enough, a couple of years a go a woman i know who is an intuitive once told me i am an oracle. it took me a while to research what exactly that meant.

I don't think I'll ever get to 15,000 posts. Looooong way to go...

me either.

I'm an Oracle.

i just remembered Interestingly enough, a couple of years a go a woman i know who is an intuitive once told me i am an oracle. it took me a while to research what exactly that meant.

When I was in Salem we saw a fortune teller... I thought she said that I was an oracle. When I said "Really, an oracle?" she said "No, I said asshole, not oracle."

• Like 1

New board header is done, and a sig banner for the 10-year people is done. The new header will be up after midnight east coast U.S. time, and the banner will be posted at the top of sullysue's anniversary thread -- once you reach ten years you are free to adopt it into your sig. She will try and update that thread every morning, and I'll cover for her if she gets too busy.

Tomorrow is the big day. I better get a good night's sleep. :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Think we will ever reach 10 years?...... :LOL:

:LOL: :lol: :LOL: That was the first good laugh I've had all day.

I doubt if I will make ten years, but you might. :cheers:

• Like 1

:LOL: :lol: :LOL: That was the first good laugh I've had all day.

I doubt if I will make ten years, but you might. :cheers:

Always happy to entertain.... :cheers:

Today's Forum Anniversaries: 45 [RushRevisited (10), 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 (10), GhostGirl (10), ES-335 (10), The Notorious B.S.G. (10), Digital Man (10),

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND... more importantly, a heartfelt and vigorous THANK YOU for starting, maintaining, moderating, and sustaining this fun place to come and chat and blow off steam.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by lerxt1990
  • Like 4

Today's Forum Anniversaries: 45 [RushRevisited (10), 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 (10), GhostGirl (10), ES-335 (10), The Notorious B.S.G. (10), Digital Man (10),

Weird how the time zone differences affect that list at the bottom of the main page. If you look at the full members list, you'll see that we're missing

Jack Aubrey

Moonraker

kublas wife

the_necromancer

pixey

I have to assume those names will be listed tomorrow. So, for some people, their anniversaries will be a day later.

• Like 3

i noticed the banner and it's really cool :). i've only been here for a small fraction of the time but this forum is a great community :cheers: . congrats on 10 years!

Looks like I'm only at juuust under 4 years. Best forum I've ever been involved in!

Thanks to all the admins, moderators, everybody that keeps this place high-class! No bullshit, no drama (nearly), no big outages, just Rush people liking Rush!

Now if only Geddy, Alex, and Neil could commemorate the occasion by signing up, maintaining accounts, and posting all the time