18 - Best Song From Feedback

RushRevisited

What do you think is the best song from this album?  

764 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the best song from this album?

• Summertime Blues
    • Heart Full of Soul
    • For What It's Worth
    • The Seeker
    • Mr. Soul
    • Seven and Seven Is
    • Shapes of Things
    • Crossroads

All of them...

I chose my 5 year old daughter's favorite ' The SPEAKER'

She has the first 4 songs down and is CONSTANTLY requesting the NEW Rush. I had to rip the CD onto another just to get the 'Boys' saying :

hellooo

Hellooooo

HELLOOOOOO

H E L L O

rofl3.gif

Being a Who fan I am going with the Seeker, but must give props to Summertime Blues. I could give or take the rest.

Crossroads! Alex kicked Claptons Ass! The solo on this one is the best I have ever heard anyone do one this song!

There were a couple of very close seconds, The Seeker, Mr Soul and the live version of Heart Full Of Soul.

Shapes of Things because I will shape things up for the better. I want to better everyone, I will fight for a better America. Edited by Kerry_2004

I had to say favorite song, "Heartfull of Soul" because I used to play it with a basement band when I was in high school. As far as the best jam on the album, hands down it has to be Crossroads" Edited by Drumnut

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 30 2004, 01:00 AM)
Still "Mr. Soul" for me. It's the most dense, most Rush-like song on the album.

Me too...I really like the whole cd, but this is the one that is most interesting to me. STB is a lot of fun!...Geddy almost sounds like the 1st album whalings in the opening line. and "sometimes I wonder" sound like he did on the 1st Rush lp!

QUOTE (kamrahai @ Sep 6 2004, 10:39 PM)
I had to go with Crossroads on this one based on the wicked performance in the encore this tour. applaudit.gif

Really like Heart Full of Soul though too

you and I think a lot alike kam wink.gif in more ways than just rush, apparantly too (plus you're from the same city in the Great White North that my two best friends are from, so that's cool as well!) laugh.gif I too was torn between Heart and Crossroads....I love their rendition of Crossroads (as I've always been an Eric Clapton fan, and thereby Cream as well), but Heart Full of Soul is just that, so full of soul.... smile.gif And once I heard them do it acoustic live, i was in luv wub.gif Just a great, great song smile.gif

Edited by LakesideMaiden
  • Like 1