How could Rush make you happy today?

Tombstone Mountain

Neil could grow that cool mustache again. For some weird reason that would make me happy

They could bring back Terry Brown for their last record.

Hey, wait, what if Terry Brown grew a cool mustache and then produced their next record?

• Like 2

They could get off their collective duffs and record a follow-up to Hemispheres. Though it would have to have much lower vocals, or none at all. That would be fine too.

Barring that, a new tour would be nice. I wish we would hear something definite.

• Like 3

They could get off their collective duffs and record a follow-up to Hemispheres. Though it would have to have much lower vocals, or none at all. That would be fine too.

Barring that, a new tour would be nice. I wish we would hear something definite.

How about making Clockwork Angels 2? I know that would do it for ya

• Like 2

The gutters need a good cleaning...

...Neil seems taller and he would have a longer reach.

I mean, I would pay him and all.

Maybe a glass of Macallan for a job well done.

Hmmmmmmm. Use Neil to fix stuff? He'd probably do a good job!

Oh, by the way, the Macallan is for me.

Neil can get his own, he is very rich after all.

Amen dude. Neil is under the BYOB clause

• Like 1

Sitting next to Geddy at a Blu-Jays game and asking him to put down his pen just for one game...

Gonna make him buy you nachos too?

Oh yes that would be good! And i am probably sure that he never put his hands in this pocket to buy some foods, it comes with the seasons tickets package. :popcorn:

• Like 1

Sitting next to Geddy at a Blu-Jays game and asking him to put down his pen just for one game...

Gonna make him buy you nachos too?

Oh yes that would be good! And i am probably sure that he never put his hands in this pocket to buy some foods, it comes with the seasons tickets package. :popcorn:

Mmmmmmmmm nachos

• Like 1

They´d make me happy by announcing the following:

1 - We will tour next week to celebrate Rush´s 41st anniversary. The tour will include a show at the iconic Maracana Statium where Rush in Rio was recorded;

2 - A new album will be released including "Part 5 of the Fear Trilogy". The band will play the five songs in reverse order of release on the next tour. V-IV-III-II-I;

3 - Jacob´s Ladder and Afterimage will be brought from the vaults and be played live for the first time since the early 80´s;

4 - Breaking a long tradition, Dream Theater will be the supporting act of the upcoming tour, with drummer Mike Portnoy returning to the band, following Neil´s advice to John Petrucci.

• Like 2

1 - We will tour next week to celebrate Rush´s 41st anniversary. The tour will include a show at the iconic Maracana Statium where Rush in Rio was recorded;

2 - A new album will be released including "Part 5 of the Fear Trilogy". The band will play the five songs in reverse order of release on the next tour. V-IV-III-II-I;

3 - Jacob´s Ladder and Afterimage will be brought from the vaults and be played live for the first time since the early 80´s;

4 - Breaking a long tradition, Dream Theater will be the supporting act of the upcoming tour, with drummer Mike Portnoy returning to the band, following Neil´s advice to John Petrucci.

If I could wave my magic wand

Tour dates, with someone other than Lerxst guaranteeing live performances of Cut To The Chase, Afterimage, Test For Echo, and bringing back Xanadu and The Trees.

Also, a direct to DVD roast of Rupert Hiney.

• Like 2

Alex (or heck, any of them!) could give me a nice foot massage. I love foot massages and they make me happy.

Doesn't seem too much to ask. He's a freak for that kinda stuff. Maybe they could write an instrumental called "My curious foot fetish"

• Like 1

Booooring. :LOL:

• Like 2

Dear God, if Dream Theater supports I might have to not go see Rush haha.
  • Like 1

My not-so-secret hope and dream is that the near future holds the follow-up to Clockwork Angels, and it blows CA out of the water!

• Like 2

My not-so-secret hope and dream is that the near future holds the follow-up to Clockwork Angels, and it blows CA out of the water!

Hell, I'd give up the foot massage for that!