How could Rush make you happy today?

Tombstone Mountain

They would make me happy by putting together a DVD of weird little skits. Like the tour skits, 5-10 mins. each. I would expect them to be bizarrely hilarious.

I'd like for them to use the talents of the YBG staff to do so

A lot of happy people making people smile

You go girl. Can you make a skit that's not perverted? That's the question.

I would love to do that. I think I would have made a good comedy skit writer.

Glad I'm not the only one here who's had the crazy fantasy of writing at least one of those skits. Let me guess, you watched a skit, listened to the dialogue, and thought, "Oh come on, This is just random stoner stuff with no meaning. Even I can do better than that, and I'm sitting in the audience next to a loud guy with his belly sticking out of his F**K YOU ANDYOUR HONOR STUDENT T-shirt!"

We know you can. Yer brilliance is undeniable and quite perverted

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 1

They would make me happy by putting together a DVD of weird little skits. Like the tour skits, 5-10 mins. each. I would expect them to be bizarrely hilarious.

Glad I'm not the only one here who's had the crazy fantasy of writing at least one of those skits. Let me guess, you watched a skit, listened to the dialogue, and thought, "Oh come on, This is just random stoner stuff with no meaning. Even I can do better than that, and I'm sitting in the audience next to a loud guy with his belly sticking out of his F**K YOU ANDYOUR HONOR STUDENT T-shirt!"

Thanks, Grinder-in-Chief. I'm one of the few Rush fans in a town that doesn't think they party hard enough, so I've seen a lot.

• Like 1

Thanks, Grinder-in-Chief. I'm one of the few Rush fans in a town that doesn't think they party hard enough, so I've seen a lot.

Love your eyes BTW...... :D

You know what'd make happy?

A cookbook from Frenchie on the meals he prepares for the band. It should be called:

Soups, Shrimp, and Lerxt: My Culinary Odyssey with Rush

It's all about the soup.

• Like 1

Let yo freak flag fly. We know it's freaky deaky

They could come to my house and mow my yard, clean the gutters, and babysit my kids so I can get a haircut.

That'd make me happy

Send them my way when they're done. My gutters are full of pine needles. :LOL:

• Like 1

Neil could come out with a new issue of "News, weather, and sports"

That'd make me happy. He's missed a few months

Maybe he's been snooping here and read the reactions to his posts. I always find it ironic that the man who is the most private of the three is the only one who keeps us posted on what he is doing when they aren't touring. :)

• Like 4

Maybe he's been snooping here and read the reactions to his posts. I always find it ironic that the man who is the most private of the three is the only one who keeps us posted on what he is doing when they aren't touring. :)

I find it ironic as well, but I also completely understand as I am somewhat the same way. I could never go to a big RushCon gathering or anything because I would just be hiding in the corner not talking to anyone. However, it is much easier to talk to people online without that pressure of "Ohmygawd, I have to think of something to say to people I don't know while I'm so uncomfortable in this situation." I'm pretty sure it's a classic introvert state of mind :)

• Like 3

I find it ironic as well, but I also completely understand as I am somewhat the same way. I could never go to a big RushCon gathering or anything because I would just be hiding in the corner not talking to anyone. However, it is much easier to talk to people online without that pressure of "Ohmygawd, I have to think of something to say to people I don't know while I'm so uncomfortable in this situation." I'm pretty sure it's a classic introvert state of mind :)

If you happen to see a dude in a Rush shirt who kind of looks like this don't be nervous he will talk your ears off..... :D

http://s4.postimg.org/qr3q6bd71/IMAG0753.jpgOr run for the hills....... :LOL:

Edited by Narpski
  • Like 2

One aspect I really enjoy about meeting someone in person, after communicating for a while on the net, is the voice shock. What we expect to hear is not what we get. That makes me laugh. Likewise people are surprised by my voice. I've been told I sound like a cross between Barry White, Pee Wee Herman, and Sergie Bubka. Interesting to say the least Edited by Tombstone Mountain

If you happen to see a dude in a Rush shirt who kind of looks like this don't be nervous he will talk your ears off..... :D

:rose:

• Like 1

He will probably be more handsome in person..... :LOL:

I might as well go big, and I know this is only a fantasy - but one can dream.... Rush announces their next tour. Wanting to thank their fellow Canadians plus stay close to home, they heavily book dates in Toronto, Hamilton (Neil's birthplace - ya I know he lives in Calif now but he's homesick so he buys in to these dates) and London Ont. (don't laugh, they've played here before). They can get back to Toronto or Hamilton after every concert, so it's not strenuous in the travel dept. This gives several opportunities to score front row seats for me. Also, lady luck finally shines on me after 57 + years of no contest/lottery wins, so I score a meet and greet out of the deal.. :dweez: :ebert:
  • Like 4

He will probably be more handsome in person..... :LOL:

Gawd we hope so

They could post a youtube clip from the studio, during a break from recording their new album

Maybe even post a video of Neil and Ged's famous "paper" football games. They like to compete against one another

Tie Segue down and play hemispheres over and over and over until he likes it......i don't care how long it takes. Just get the job done, lol

Mick

Excellent idea...or would that be considered torture for young Segue?

Tie Segue down and play hemispheres over and over and over until he likes it......i don't care how long it takes. Just get the job done, lol

Mick

Call it an education. If i know Segue.....he'd be swayed, lol

Mick

Mick

Mick

He has a major problem with young Geds voice on that recording for some reason. I will admit it is slightly different (more shrill maybe) than their other recordings of that time period. ATWAS may make his head explode....... :)
  • Like 1

Mick

Mick

He has a major problem with young Geds voice on that recording for some reason. I will admit it is slightly different (more shrill maybe) than their other recordings of that time period. ATWAS may make his head explode....... :)

I've said it before. I'll take shrill Geddy where i can understand every word over CA marble mouthed Ged.

And it isn't that bad on Hemispheres anyway.

Mick

• Like 2