Bathroom Songs 2015

yyz211282

I've seen Rush ten times and have never once left to use the restroom during their performance. I take care of that before the show starts and during the intermission if I need to. If they play a song I don't care for, i'll just sit down until it's over.
  • Like 6

So you spend $80 to $150 or more or whatever for a concert ticket and you can't avoid going to the bathroom? I don't think I've ever went to the bathroom during any concert ever. Even the ones that were free. I don't get it. Even if it's a song you don't like look at the lights or the crowd or the women (or the lack of women).
  • Like 5

So you spend $80 to $150 or more or whatever for a concert ticket and you can't avoid going to the bathroom? I don't think I've ever went to the bathroom during any concert ever. Even the ones that were free. I don't get it. Even if it's a song you don't like look at the lights or the crowd or the women (or the lack of women).

It must be tough for him to avoid going to the bathroom after a couple of beers... :d13:

It must be tough for him to avoid going to the bathroom after a couple of beers... :d13:

...or more. :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

• Like 2

I can make it to six beers before I reach that point.

For me it would be a trip to the bathroom on each beer, so with 6 beers, it would cost me about 50$ and i would have miss 35 minutes of the concert.

Edited by RUDT

For me it would be a trip to the bathroom on each beer, so with 6 beers, it would cost me about 50$ and i would have miss 35 minutes of the concert.

Well I meant in general I can make it 6 beers. I don't buy beer at a Rush concert. It's a ripoff. I drink before and after. And I don't want to spend a trip getting one of those ripoff beers and missing some of the show. And dealing with the lines and crowds during intermission? No thanks. A concert is a relativey short experience. No need to waste that precious time with something you can do anytime.

Edited by savagegrace26
  • Like 1

bathroom trips aren't even a problem for the ladies, they're pretty much a breeze. but if i had one bathroom song it would be Red Sector A probably.
  • Like 2

bathroom trips aren't even a problem for the ladies, they're pretty much a breeze. but if i had one bathroom song it would be Red Sector A probably.

:eh: :o
  • Like 1

Same here. That song drags.

I don't understand people who go to concerts and drink to excess. I want to be totally aware of what's going on at all times. Especially if Alex or Geddy would happen to look my way. :LOL:

• Like 2

I don't understand people who go to concerts and drink to excess. I want to be totally aware of what's going on at all times. Especially if Alex or Geddy would happen to look my way. :LOL:

Agreed. I see so many people getting completely wasted at concerts and it makes me think "Don't you want to remember this...?"

• Like 2

Exactly. Get drunk another time, not when you're supposed to be watching a band you like.

• Like 8

"ooh I can't wait for Tom Sawyer so I can run away and have a piss".. can someone explain this concept to me? just don't drink so much!

"ooh I can't wait for Tom Sawyer so I can run away and have a piss".. can someone explain this concept to me? just don't drink so much!

Wouldn't it normally be "I better go piss now so I don't miss Tom Sawyer"?

• Like 1

Wouldn't it normally be "I better go piss now so I don't miss Tom Sawyer"?

should be: "better go piss during intermission so I don't miss ANYTHING"

• Like 1

...or more. :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

:LOL:

Well I meant in general I can make it 6 beers. I don't buy beer at a Rush concert. It's a ripoff. I drink before and after. And I don't want to spend a trip getting one of those ripoff beers and missing some of the show. And dealing with the lines and crowds during intermission? No thanks. A concert is a relativey short experience. No need to waste that precious time with something you can do anytime.

Same here,

But I will buy some thing like a large Margarita that will last the entire show. :cool:

While i have never been one of those who use illegal substances, this must be a serious advantage over alcohol when you attend a concert. We can start another thread about this experience which i won't be part of it because i have nothing to say about this. :outtahere:

I went to the bathroom during the intermission :o ...Crazy, I know, but I like to live life on the edge
  • Like 4

:o

• Like 1

:musicnote:

For your father and your brother, it's too late

But you must help your mother get to the bathroom before the song ends

:musicnote:

• Like 3

I went to the bathroom during the intermission :o ...Crazy, I know, but I like to live life on the edge

And you call yourself a Rush fan.... You rebel. You should be ashamed of yourself...... ;)

• Like 2