Signals vs. Feedback

Segue Myles

So...Which One?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is Better?

• Signals (pick this)
    • Feedback (or...pick this)

I think the short fuses come from people who seem to come in and just post dissenting opinions just to stir things up.

If you're implying that I came just to 'stir things up' your wrong. I feel I have the right to share my opinions regardless of how unpopular they may be just as everyone else has the right to do the same. That's practically what this forum is for. Dramatic, emotional responses to someone sharing a different opinion is not only unnecessary, but it's downright silly, especially for something as trivial and unimportant as musical opinions.

Nope sorry, wasn't talking about you specifically. Just a general observation.

Okay.

Best we move on from this now!

I would love to.

You sound like Fraroc.

SNAP OUTTA IT BOY!

I am no doctor, I have no patients!

Be a good lad and SMILE

:D

Eew that is hideous.

Stop it!

:laughing guy:

I think the short fuses come from people who seem to come in and just post dissenting opinions just to stir things up.

If you're implying that I came just to 'stir things up' your wrong. I feel I have the right to share my opinions regardless of how unpopular they may be just as everyone else has the right to do the same. That's practically what this forum is for. Dramatic, emotional responses to someone sharing a different opinion is not only unnecessary, but it's downright silly, especially for something as trivial and unimportant as musical opinions.

Okay.

I would love to.

You need to settle down and step away from

the keyboard.

Let me put it this way. There are a lot of diehard fans with opinions that have lasted decades, probably longer than you've been alive. They can't fathom how someone could come in and post vehemently in a positive way about things that are well-known to be crap. Sooner or later there will be a big fight and names will be called. Someone will get banned, and it's usually the person with the oddball opinion.

That's been my experience being here for a few years.

So you get banned for having a different opinion?

I never make it a goal to personally attack someone or call them names for having different opinions than me. There are plenty of people here who love music I don't and who hate music I love. That's just how the world is. Not everyone is going to love the same things.

If people are upset that I like Feedback more than Signals, then I'm sorry, I never meant to offend or hurt anyone, but I'm not changing my opinions just because they may be different from others.

Edited by AnEggplant
  • Like 1

Okay.

I would love to.

the keyboard.

Let me put it this way. There are a lot of diehard fans with opinions that have lasted decades, probably longer than you've been alive. They can't fathom how someone could come in and post vehemently in a positive way about things that are well-known to be crap. Sooner or later there will be a big fight and names will be called. Someone will get banned, and it's usually the person with the oddball opinion.

Well said...

Especially when you are new, be tactful.

Otherwise it is all to easy to assume we have already met you before...

Just a kind warning.

• Like 1

Okay.

I would love to.

the keyboard.

Well said...

Just a kind warning.

Exactly.

Okay.

I would love to.

the keyboard.

So you get banned for having a different opinion?

I never make it a goal to personally attack someone or call them names for having different opinions than me. There are plenty of people here who love music I don't and who hate music I love. That's just how the world is. Not everyone is going to love the same things.

If people are upset that I like Feedback more than Signals, then I'm sorry, I never meant to offend or hurt anyone, but I'm not changing my opinions just because they may be different from others.

It isn't what you say, it is how it is said.

Best thing to do is make amends (even if for some reason you cannot see where or how or why you have offended others), and keep positive (even when being negative haha!).

We have enough whingey whiners and power ballad saviours here to last a lifetime of "Meh".

Okay.

I would love to.

the keyboard.

Well said...

Just a kind warning.

Like I said, I never attacked anyone personally. I never meant to insult anyone.

Best thing to do is make amends (even if for some reason you cannot see where or how or why you have offended others), and keep positive (even when being negative haha!).

We have enough whingey whiners and power ballad saviours here to last a lifetime of "Meh".

I'll keep that in mind, and I always try to do that.

Edited by AnEggplant

Try not to be so defensive, because you are not going to do yourself any favours if you constantly rattle on about your rights!

Any controversial opinions, come to the Mick and Segue thread!

• Like 3

Try not to be so defensive, because you are not going to do yourself any favours if you constantly rattle on about your rights!

Any controversial opinions, come to the Mick and Segue thread!

I'll remember that.

• Like 1

Subdivisions > Summertime Blues

The Analog Kid > Heart Full Of Soul

Chemistry >>>> For What It's Worth

Digital Man = The Seeker (close)

The Weapon >>>> Mr. Soul

New World Man >>>> Seven And Seven Is

Losing It >>>> Shapes Of Things

Countdown >>> Crossroads

Subdivisions >>>>>>>> Summertime Blues

The Analog Kid >> Heart Full Of Soul

For What It's Worth>>>Chemistry

The Seeker >>>>Digital Man

The Weapon >> Mr. Soul

Seven And Seven Is > New World Man

Losing It = Shapes Of Things (far different but equally enjoyable in their own way)

Crossroads > Countdown

Feedback is great, and there's nothing at all wrong with the album or their choice to release a collection of covers. I would have liked more.

I don't think of it as a proper release, though.

If forced I would rank it just shy of last place, which is owned by the eponymous debut.

Which I also don't think of as a proper release.