10 years for The Rush Forum?

Ancient Ways

from now on, anyone who's been here for 10 years gets a "force 10" badge. kinda like the solar federalist thing..
  • Like 5

from now on, anyone who's been here for 10 years gets a "force 10" badge. kinda like the solar federalist thing..

I'm still waiting for my solar federalist badge. And 8 years until I hit Force 10.

waiting? aren't you supposed to copy it yourself somehow from the solar federalist thread? I might be wrong on that, as you can see I don't have mine either..

I'm still waiting for my solar federalist badge. And 8 years until I hit Force 10.

waiting? aren't you supposed to copy it yourself somehow from the solar federalist thread? I might be wrong on that, as you can see I don't have mine either..

I haven't been included in the solar federalist thread yet.

August 22nd will be ten years. Any ideas on what the board can do to celebrate?

Yeah, time tor some celebratory revenue sharing. C'mon, pony up, we know you admins have been making bank on this site. ;)

• Like 2

Open up the Solar Federalist thread again...?

Yes. The fun part will be going back and listing all the people who have made 2112 since the last badge, and what day each of you got there. :facepalm:

If anyone can do it, you can! Lol

Yes. The fun part will be going back and listing all the people who have made 2112 since the last badge, and what day each of you got there. :facepalm:

I have no special powers to determine when a person made their 2112th post. I have to take their current post count, display all their posts, and count backwards. Yep. But that's what I get for not staying on top of this.

I have no special powers to determine when a person made their 2112th post. I have to take their current post count, display all their posts, and count backwards. Yep. But that's what I get for not staying on top of this.

Do you have raw data available or only the admin screens? With raw data, a program could be written (relatively quickly in the right language) to search the data. But if you only have admin screens...well, point and click is a very long road.

What about asking people to request their badge, and have them do the legwork and give you the info? Probably not everyone would request a badge, and then you'd just have to verify it, rather than doing all the work.

• Like 1

Friday is the big day!

What are we doing to celebrate?

Two hour live chat with Geddy, Alex, and Neil....

• Like 1

Friday is the big day!

I think they are giving out free TRF t-shirts to all. For the ladies who prefer there will be tank tops available as well..... :drool: :sarcastic:

Friday is the big day!

I think they are giving out free TRF t-shirts to all. For the ladies who prefer there will be tank tops available as well..... :drool: :sarcastic:

I would love that too! :wub:

If I had the money, I'd send everyone a gift myself. :)

Friday is the big day!

I know a loan officer if that helps... :)

• Like 1

Friday is the big day!

I would most certainly buy one if I knew where too and if they are available. I might even send you one for your belated birthday gift. "Small" I am assuming?......

Friday is the big day!

Will you co-sign for me? :LOL:

Friday is the big day!

I would most certainly buy one if I knew where too and if they are available. I might even send you one for your belated birthday gift. "Small" I am assuming?......

Yes. :)

Friday is the big day!

I found the guy to begin with, this is a community, after all, so someone else should co-sign. Start with Narp, he's a good guy.

Friday is the big day!

I found the guy to begin with, this is a community, after all, so someone else should co-sign. Start with Narp, he's a good guy.

Is that how it works? Kind of like a game of hot potato?

Friday is the big day!

Is that how it works? Kind of like a game of hot potato?

Oh, OK...I'll provide the forks for the cake...and the loan officer...THAT should cover my share.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1