10 years for The Rush Forum?

Ancient Ways

I believe a TRF hall of fame is in order. Then we could leave out members like myself for 10 years while people bitch about me not being in it and after the admins can't take it anymore they cave in to the pressure and I finally get inducted in 2024, which by that time no one is actually here and the ones who are have never heard of me. But people who used to be here will here about it through the grapevive and they will have a con to celebrate and it will be epic!

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!

:dweez: :goodone: :kisshug: :digi: :atickhum:

CAN THERE BE kYLE'S MEAT THERE???

sayyessayyessayyessayyes

Yes! and if not Kyle's, I would gladly offer up my meat! :atickhum:

This board was BUILT on meat, dammit!!!

and rolls....

don't forget Tick's rolls...

oh! and JELLY!!!

:D :coy:

Jelly? Or JELL-O? Spiked JELL-O!

• Like 2

I believe a TRF hall of fame is in order. Then we could leave out members like myself for 10 years while people bitch about me not being in it and after the admins can't take it anymore they cave in to the pressure and I finally get inducted in 2024, which by that time no one is actually here and the ones who are have never heard of me. But people who used to be here will here about it through the grapevive and they will have a con to celebrate and it will be epic!

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!

sayyessayyessayyessayyes

We built this forum

We built this forum

We built this forum

We built this forum on rolls and meat!

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x9/blackcanary2000/more%20pca/starship-webuiltthiscity.jpg

That pic is brilliant. She looks more like Tim curry in rocky horror than herself in that pick. Must be a sweet transvestite from transsexual Transylvania.

• Like 2

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!

sayyessayyessayyessayyes

We built this forum

We built this forum

We built this forum

We built this forum on rolls and meat!

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x9/blackcanary2000/more%20pca/starship-webuiltthiscity.jpg

That pic is brilliant. She looks more like Tim curry in rocky horror than herself in that pick. Must be a sweet transvestite from transsexual Transylvania.

And whats-his-name is looking at her like, "There she goes again, doing her '60s drug-fueled hippie-rock 'White Rabbit' routine, despite the fact that she's in the '80s and singing the cheesiest pop song ever."

• Like 1

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!

sayyessayyessayyessayyes

and rolls....

don't forget Tick's rolls...

oh! and JELLY!!!

:D :coy:

Jelly? Or JELL-O? Spiked JELL-O!

spiked jello at your service!! :drool: :ebert: :coy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/RUSH%20stuf/pagscon08/ac218cdf-0d86-4f55-84e5-4e5dad9d009f_zpsb06ce929.jpg

• Like 4