10 years for The Rush Forum?

Ancient Ways

I was taking a trip down memory lane and stumbled on the thought that the forum seems to have started in August 2004. I can't seem to find an inaugural post but if you go to the first post in several of the forums many of the earliest threads were started then. Is this accurate? Any plans on anything special for a tenth anniversary? It would be great to reach out some of the old timers that don't spend much time here anymore and talk about where the board started and where it is now.
  • Like 2

August 22nd will be ten years. Any ideas on what the board can do to celebrate?

TRF Awards

And the nominees are...

Edited by yyz211282

Hey why are my youtube links not showing up properly lately?

:huh:

Like this?

http://youtu.be/MLQ3Uz4ALb0

Yeah what's the deal? I just posted the link as usual.

Remove the s in https and it should work. When you're logged in it won't paste the video.

• Like 2

Like this?

On the YouTube page, locate the Share tab just below below the Views number. Copy the link located in there. That automatically places the [media] tabs around the link when you paste it in here.

• Like 1

Like this?

On the YouTube page, locate the Share tab just below below the Views number. Copy the link located in there. That automatically places the [media] tabs around the link when you paste it in here.

Yeah ok then, but normally it works ok for me, it's kind of quirky.

Well in the last few years Rush have made it into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and have gotten tons of recognition. You could argue that it was only recently that they truly hit the big time. So with that in mind the board needs to modernize to reflect it. It's time to use the more recent look of this new, Big Time Rush.

Well in the last few years Rush have made it into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and have gotten tons of recognition. You could argue that it was only recently that they truly hit the big time. So with that in mind the board needs to modernize to reflect it. It's time to use the more recent look of this new, Big Time Rush.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/uhi2.gif

:o :o :o

It's not directly related to the 10th anniversary, but I would love for Necro and Ladyrushfan to post again the videos of their epic challenge. If they are ok with it, of course. I still shiver in terror remembering that flying kick to the head (of the mannequin).
  • Like 3

You Admins don't do enough to show your appreciation for the members. I mean, all you do is provide this place, keep it running, take out the trash once in a while... I really think you need to send us a check... or some beer.... or something!
  • Like 2

You Admins don't do enough to show your appreciation for the members. I mean, all you do is provide this place, keep it running, take out the trash once in a while... I really think you need to send us a check... or some beer.... or something!

:cheers:

:LOL:

I would think that Neil, Geddy, and Alex would want to show their appreciation to the fans by penning a long, heartfelt letter to those who have followed them all these years.

It'll probably happen....

• Like 2

I would think that Neil, Geddy, and Alex would want to show their appreciation to the fans by penning a long, heartfelt letter to those who have followed them all these years.

It'll probably happen....

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/cd/cd138c3e5b0c35a7cad1902f5101c48296e5e6e48d671f4682225c4b1111792f.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is the best, and I can't thank all of those responsible for it enough!

We really should do something very special to celebrate. I'd love t-shirts to be once again made available.

Can they be wet?
  • Like 4

:LOL:

:macallan:

• Like 1

It's not directly related to the 10th anniversary, but I would love for Necro and Ladyrushfan to post again the videos of their epic challenge. If they are ok with it, of course. I still shiver in terror remembering that flying kick to the head (of the mannequin).

RIGHT THE FAT f**k ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm in...

that whole gig was a f***ing CLASSIC man! ending with the Coney Island Chaos! I kicked Necro's ASS in that fight on the beach !!

more good times...

• Like 4