Which TRF member would you most like to be?

The Analog Grownup

I guess it would be Dr. Sheldon Cooper. Think about it—still living at home, parents bringing meals up to his room, and surfing the net all day. Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 8

Someone old enough to have seen all the great bands of the 70's Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

Which poster on here has the most $ and that's the one I'd like to be.

This poster has a lot of money:

http://www.vcalc.net/images2/Currency-1141x739.jpg

• Like 3

I want to be Spaghetti Lee so that I can post positive things about Presto under his name.
  • Like 5

Which poster on here has the most $ and that's the one I'd like to be.

This poster has a lot of money:

http://www.vcalc.net/images2/Currency-1141x739.jpg

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/holyshit_zpsc64852b9.jpg

• Like 3

AG or Greyfriar. They seem like two great guys, plus they live in Europe.

Rodrigo, so I could live in Brazil. Plus, he has a hot wife.

I feel honored :yes:.

But I think Rodrigo is winning this one. His wife is indeed more beautiful than I'm a great guy :P

Edited by The Analog Grownup
  • Like 1

But I think Rodrigo is winning this one. His wife is indeed more beautiful than I'm a great guy :P

I second that.

Especially the part that Rodrigo's wife is more beautiful than TAG is a great guy. :P :P :P

Thanks goose but all is not gold that glitters. When I see the beautiful pictures you were posting lately I always think how wonderful it must be to live in the US. You probably don't have as many restrictions as we have here and you have a vast wilderness to discover. I like that.

• Like 2

I second that.

Especially the part that Rodrigo's wife is more beautiful than TAG is a great guy. :P :P :P

Thanks goose but all is not gold that glitters. When I see the beautiful pictures you were posting lately I always think how wonderful it must be to live in the US. You probably don't have as many restrictions as we have here and you have a vast wilderness to discover. I like that.

Come to Goatnut, TN—great people and great food

I second that.

One day my friend, one day. This is a promise. :cheers:

I second that.

If you're ever out West, the door is open... :cheers: Prost!
  • Like 1

I second that.

If you're ever out West, the door is open... :cheers: Prost!

Prost goose.Thanks for the invitation. Same here, if you ever plan to visit old Gemany, you have a home.

Whenever my small purse allows me to cross the pond, at least for one more time, I'll promise to knock at your door (no worries I'll contact you in advance). :madra: :hail: :cheers:

Goose seems to live the type of life I'd most like to live. I'm already jealous because he's lived in Mexico and speaks fluent Spanish, but he's always out doing something, like hiking or traveling. I don't really know a lot of the posters outside of SOCN, but he's definitely one I'd like to be like. Just like the other day, he got to go see golf AND Shakespeare plays. I've never done either of those.