Is this the dating section?

savagegrace26

What is the best sounding Rush album to you?

I guess I would say Moving Pictures is the best Rush ever sounded.

Oh c'mon. You KNOW he wanted to say Counterparts.

But even HE knows that even if he DID meet some "Rush chick" (lol), he'd try to "get some" by going into an overwrought tirade about how "Cold Fire" is the world's best and most realistic love song...and said "Rush chick" would soon uncover his true fondness for Counterparts...imagine his surprise when he'd wake up in his own "cold fire" as he finds himself Lorena Bobbitt'd by this "Rush chick" as she forces him to watch out-of-sync Hanna Barbera cartoons to sped-up versions of horrible 90's Rush songs as his lifeblood slowly spills over as he screams, "Where's my thing?!!!???"...

...now THAT'S a Rush hook-up!

• Like 4

Because I'm looking for a Rush chick.

Great opening line there. I'm sure the "chicks" are lining up as we speak.

:P

Has there been a Rush pick-up line thread?

"Hey baby, it's a quarter to eight. I feel I'm in the mood."

"I don't believe in destiny or the guiding hand of fate but I believe there's a ghost of a chance that you're going home with me."

"Why are you not answering me? It doesn't matter. I can feel your presence n the silence that we share."

"I've been praying for magic and there you are hiding in plain sight."

"Well, it's about time! I've been through Half the World looking for you, hot momma!"

"The only thing I hate more than the time I'm not with you is the guitar mix on Signals, baby!"

"Hey sexay, I'm like synth-era RUSH: Underappreciated and sterile. Let's get it on!"

"I know what you're thinking: Is that a Neil Peart drumstick in my pocket or am I just happy to see you? Actually, it's TWO Neil Peart drumsticks!"

Oh c'mon. You KNOW he wanted to say Counterparts.

But even HE knows that even if he DID meet some "Rush chick" (lol), he'd try to "get some" by going into an overwrought tirade about how "Cold Fire" is the world's best and most realistic love song...and said "Rush chick" would soon uncover his true fondness for Counterparts...imagine his surprise when he'd wake up in his own "cold fire" as he finds himself Lorena Bobbitt'd by this "Rush chick" as she forces him to watch out-of-sync Hanna Barbera cartoons to sped-up versions of horrible 90's Rush songs as his lifeblood slowly spills over as he screams, "Where's my thing?!!!???"...

Counterparts sounds very good production wise but not at the level of Moving Pictures.

to watch out-of-sync Hanna Barbera cartoons

Out-of-sync? Do you even what that means?

And Jem and The Archies were not produced by Hanna-Barbera. Please stop stealing other people's lines. It just makes you look dumber.

Oh please… of course we're there. A lot more girls at Rush shows the last couple years… I think it's great. :)

There's a lot more costumed people dressed up as the red faced old man Peart and Alex "Cake Attack" Lifeson and Jeddie "Jedi" Lee...

Let me rephrase then.

I'm looking for a chick that will give me a Rush.

Is that better?

change everything but the problem lol! so classic..

Really im a great guy to get to know

And I'd get you drunk

so.. how goes the search 'Grace'?

• Like 1

Oh please… of course we're there. A lot more girls at Rush shows the last couple years… I think it's great. :)

There's a lot more costumed people dressed up as the red faced old man Peart and Alex "Cake Attack" Lifeson and Jeddie "Jedi" Lee...

Rush concert cosplay... why am I not surprised?