EXODUS new album Blood in Blood Out - artwork/release date revealed.

treeduck

It's pretty solid. Could do with fewer songs and a bit more variety but I dig it a lot.

How do you feel about Souza now compared to Dukes?

I like both about equally. Neither of them are on my list of favorite thrash vocalists, but they certainly can get the job done.

What do you think of the album?

I need more time to think it through!

Zetro is EASILY better than Dukes. Exodus lost a lot of their personality/identity when Dukes came on board. Rob was serviceable at best. He improved on each successive album to a degree, I'll give him that much, and he had a great stage presence. I'm totally stoked Souza is back, although Blood In Blood Out isn't nearly as memorable as Tempo Of The Damned. This is understandable since Gary had 10 years to come up with material for TOTD, and very limited time to put this one together, as well as writing for the monotone shouts from Dukes originally. Its definitely growing on me and one of the better albums I've heard in recent years though. EXODUS ATTACK!!!
  • Like 1

It's pretty solid. Could do with fewer songs and a bit more variety but I dig it a lot.

How do you feel about Souza now compared to Dukes?

I like both about equally. Neither of them are on my list of favorite thrash vocalists, but they certainly can get the job done.

What do you think of the album?

I need more time to think it through!

Zetro is EASILY better than Dukes. Exodus lost a lot of their personality/identity when Dukes came on board. Rob was serviceable at best. He improved on each successive album to a degree, I'll give him that much, and he had a great stage presence. I'm totally stoked Souza is back, although Blood In Blood Out isn't nearly as memorable as Tempo Of The Damned. This is understandable since Gary had 10 years to come up with material for TOTD, and very limited time to put this one together, as well as writing for the monotone shouts from Dukes originally. Its definitely growing on me and one of the better albums I've heard in recent years though. EXODUS ATTACK!!!

always thought dukes would be more fitting for a hardcore band or some shit. not thrash metal