Well...give it time...

No one voted for Vapor Trails yet?

I thought x1yyz would. I know she likes it...... :|
  • Like 1

No one voted for Vapor Trails yet?

I thought x1yyz would. I know she likes it...... :|

I like it, but not more than some of the others! :P

• Like 1

This is one of those cases where I can't really pick what their "best" album is. It's no secret that Counterparts is my FAVORITE album, but to call Counterparts, or any other album by them (yes, even Hemispheres) their "best" album is asking a bit much. Each album has something to offer in its own way.

I'll refrain from voting on this one, but I think I could narrow their "best" albums down to my top 6:

Counterparts

Grace Under Pressure

Signals

Hemispheres

Moving Pictures

Clockwork Angels

Just vote for Counterparts. You know you want too..... :)

For death and glory!

That'd make me Nobody's Hero ;) :LOL:

Haha. It looks silly up there.

j/k

I wonder what Rush's favorite album is?

I'm guessing it is always their most recent.

Or maybe they snuck in and voted for Hold Your Fire. I didn't see that one coming, Counterparts is just funny but the rest is what I expected.

• Like 1

I voted MP as "best"; I'm in agreement with VH1 in that I thought the choice is between that and 2112. Two albums that perfectly hit their mark.

Favorite's a different thing. That would be between Hemispheres and Permanent Waves.

• Like 1

No 2112ers yet either.

Where are all the Presto freaks fanatics?

I love Presto, but it isn't even in my top five

• Like 1

Presto's in my top 5. No shame here.

Mick

It is my number six...

I voted for Permanent Waves.

I also strongly considered A Farewell to Kings, Moviing Pictures, and Power Windows

If you voted for 2112, Hemispheres, GUP, COS, Fly By Night, I can also respect those choices

• Like 1

Geddy said in a recent interview that the albums that they're most proud of are 2112, Moving Pictures, Power Windows, and Clockwork Angels.

• Like 1

Geddy said in a recent interview that the albums that they're most proud of are 2112, Moving Pictures, Power Windows, and Clockwork Angels.

Makes sense when you think about it. I am surprised however that he didn't mention Counterparts..... :sarcastic:
  • Like 2

Makes sense when you think about it. I am surprised however that he didn't mention Counterparts..... :sarcastic:

Hey, they pulled out Stick It Out and LTTA on the Time Machine Tour, they must like it to SOME degree.

What gets me is their seemingly higher affection for Roll The Bones. Not even including Dreamline that album's always finding its way into the setlist, minus the Time Machine tour. To each their own I guess.

:laughing guy:

Hey, they pulled out Stick It Out and LTTA on the Time Machine Tour, they must like it to SOME degree.

What gets me is their seemingly higher affection for Roll The Bones. Not even including Dreamline that album's always finding its way into the setlist, minus the Time Machine tour. To each their own I guess.

Believe it or not, based on my recent findings I think Presto is better than anything 87'-07'. Heck given the problem I have with the sound (on CA) I may like it better than CA too...... :huh:
  • Like 3

You forgot about Feedback, what if I wanna vote for that?

Welcome back, Zumbi. You are not allowed to vote for Feedback... even if it was there. :D

Why not? I like it a lot. :(

Hey, I enjoy Feedback, as well... but I think for an album to be a Rush album, the music needs to be written by the band. Call me a stickler for technicality, but covers don't count! :)

• Like 1

You know what? After listening to Moving Pictures and Clockwork Angels back-to-back, I think Clockwork Angels is actually a stronger album. There's more power, a story, great solos, awesome vocals, three awesome ballads…what's not to love? CA all the way!

I just have one thing to say here : :smoke:

• Like 1