• Presto
    • Roll The Bones
    • Counterparts
    • Test For Echo
    • Vapor Trails
    • Snakes & Arrows
    • Clockwork Angels
    • Stick pins in Pound Of Obscure's eyes

A Farewell To Kings is my favorite studio album. ATWAS is my favorite album by anyone ever..... :)
  • Like 3

A Farewell to Kings is the greatest album recorded by anyone ever. Xanadu, The title track, Cinderella Man, AND Cygnus X-1 combined with two awesome little tunes. What an album
  • Like 4

What was I thinking?

AFTK IS THE BEST RUSH ALBUM!!

• Like 2

I can't choose! For me it's a tie between Permanent Waves, AFTK, and CA. To me, they are all equally good, but in different ways. It's like asking me which one of my three babies will I save during a fire!

I'm there with you. I add PoW To that list of perfect efforts, with CA the absolute heavyweight. It's got 66 minutes of epicness, so there ya go

• Like 2

You know what? After listening to Moving Pictures and Clockwork Angels back-to-back, I think Clockwork Angels is actually a stronger album. There's more power, a story, great solos, awesome vocals, three awesome ballads…what's not to love? CA all the way!

I agree totally. It is the crowning achievement for the band. They got better with age and actually pushed themselves further than ever before!!!

http://skreened.com/render-product/m/n/e/mnebtzdaylwszygakoqb/image.w174h200f3.jpg

I agree. My goodness...CA is so far from being the best album of the last ten years

Really bro?

You know what? After listening to Moving Pictures and Clockwork Angels back-to-back, I think Clockwork Angels is actually a stronger album. There's more power, a story, great solos, awesome vocals, three awesome ballads…what's not to love? CA all the way!

I agree totally. It is the crowning achievement for the band. They got better with age and actually pushed themselves further than ever before!!!

http://skreened.com/render-product/m/n/e/mnebtzdaylwszygakoqb/image.w174h200f3.jpg

I agree. My goodness...CA is so far from being the best album of the last ten years, never mind the best Rush album, period!

Um, the only other album in the last 10 years was S&A. And that is NOT a better album than CA.

I know I picked HYF, but I am already thinking that was a mistake..

You & me both! ;)

• Like 3

Kenny, are you sorry you started this thread yet?

I'm tempted to vote Signals, but I will have to think more about this before I cast my inconsequential and insignificant vote in yet another Rush poll.

How well I remember when the CA tour ended, and someone on here actually asked: "Now what are we going to do here and post about?" hahahahahahaaaaa

• Like 1

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e6/82/2b/e6822b669f246b95e979f7e4f48dae55.jpg

:goodone:

great solos

I'll give you that, though I don't think they outdo the solos from MP

awesome vocals,

Come on. Compared to MP? :wtf:

three awesome ballads

Three words that should never be used to define a "best RUSH album" .

• Like 1

This is one of those cases where I can't really pick what their "best" album is. It's no secret that Counterparts is my FAVORITE album, but to call Counterparts, or any other album by them (yes, even Hemispheres) their "best" album is asking a bit much. Each album has something to offer in its own way.

I'll refrain from voting on this one, but I think I could narrow their "best" albums down to my top 6:

Counterparts

Grace Under Pressure

Signals

Hemispheres

Moving Pictures

Clockwork Angels

• Like 1

This is one of those cases where I can't really pick what their "best" album is. It's no secret that Counterparts is my FAVORITE album, but to call Counterparts, or any other album by them (yes, even Hemispheres) their "best" album is asking a bit much. Each album has something to offer in its own way.

I'll refrain from voting on this one, but I think I could narrow their "best" albums down to my top 6:

Counterparts

Grace Under Pressure

Signals

Hemispheres

Moving Pictures

Clockwork Angels

Just vote for Counterparts. You know you want too..... :)
  • Like 3

I find it hard!

But I agree this is an easy choice... *wink wink*

• Like 1

Counterparts

Grace Under Pressure

Signals

Hemispheres

Moving Pictures

Clockwork Angels

Just vote for Counterparts. You know you want too..... :)

For death and glory!

That'd make me Nobody's Hero ;) :LOL:

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e6/82/2b/e6822b669f246b95e979f7e4f48dae55.jpg

You're starting to get on my nerves.

• Like 2

You are my hero

Hence me being Nobody's Hero :LOL: :P

j/k :dweez:

Go find a taxidermist.

• Like 1

You're starting to get on my nerves.

You get used to him.

• Like 1