RUSH Tribute - Saturday September 27 - Brothers Lounge - Cleveland, OH

Distant Signals

We realize this event is over 2 months away, but we are already preparing for it now. We have bi-weekly meetings scheduled with the sound and light crew for this event (as we did last January). Pretty special considering we are the ONLY band that performs at this venue where they have pre-planning involved. Why? Becuase we bring so much to our shows, that planning is imperative.

We encourage Rush fans that can make this show, please do. This event marks our 5 year anniversary of our very FIRST show back on Oct 4, 2009. Help us celebrate our anniversary, Rush's 40 year anniversary, in the "birthplace" of Rush (Cleveland) along with the RRHOF.

We are planning some very big ideas, special guests, really cool video to incorportate, new songs to introduce and some giveaways to those in attendance to show our appreciation for the continued dedication and support.

If you want more information visit our website at www.distantsignals.net/next-show.html

http://www.distantsignals.net/Brothers_Lounge_Sept_2014.jpg

Edited by Distant Signals

1 month away. 5 year anniversary, special guest appearance, over 3 hours of Rush music (classics and many deep cuts), plus a "round the world" commemoration toast. Whew!!! Who wouldn't want to miss that?? :)

https://m.facebook.com/events/676709259088506

Edited by Distant Signals

I couldn't sing my way out of a paper bag... but this is pretty good. My buddy's Rush band...

They are so freaking good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZPy6Y48LOw

I love how Dirk and Lerxst they are. Looks like they're having such a good time while juggling all that shit.

Edited by Lake Side Parking

2 Radio spots bought by venue for $600 and we are the ONLY show the venue does this for. Pretty unique and special.

The radio spots will reach thousands of people. This show is going to be standing room only full of Rush fans. Cant wait!!!

:ebert:

Show was a huge success. Another full capacity crowd of 200 Rush fans who were energetic and animated song after song.

Had some technical issues with the house video system, so we couldnt show any videos for our songs.

We did however manage to play the intro video from our guest speaker.

Huge thanks to Donna Halper for her introduction speech for our anniversary show.

• Like 2

Show was a huge success. Another full capacity crowd of 200 Rush fans who were energetic and animated song after song.

Had some technical issues with the house video system, so we couldnt show any videos for our songs.

We did however manage to play the intro video from our guest speaker.

Huge thanks to Donna Halper for her introduction speech for our anniversary show.

Glad to hear it! As for Donna Halper, I think that is what helped to endear Rush to me when I began to find out about the men behind the music. They never forgot her and what she did for them.

• Like 3