Me - The Greatest Rushian Ever

yyz211282

If an unstoppable Geddy Lee is heading towards an Unmovable Alex Lifeson, While Neil is playing a Drum Solo in the background, what time is it at the space between the end of Cygnus X-1 and Olympus? Go!
  • Like 1

If an unstoppable Geddy Lee is heading towards an Unmovable Alex Lifeson, While Neil is playing a Drum Solo in the background, what time is it at the space between the end of Cygnus X-1 and Olympus? Go!

Ø: "spiraled through that timeless space"

Edited by len(songs)
  • Like 2

Ø

Huh, he's right. :huh:

I voted for Vladislav Tretiak. There was a goaltender who was ahead of his time.

• Like 2

Ø

I voted for Vladislav Tretiak. There was a goaltender who was ahead of his time.

Wrong, it's 9:12 PM, always 9:12 PM
  • Like 2

Ø

Vasily Alekseyev the great weightlifter from my youth would have been my second choice..... :cool:
  • Like 2

Try me...

You didn't even know the answers to your own Rush quiz.

UFO anyone? :huh: :P

:codger: :haz:
  • Like 3

Try me...

Yeah I did!!! YOU on the other hand!!!

Gimme a queston

• Like 1

Try me...

Gimme a queston

A guy from the Borough of Shmeng said "Öfshnatzen d' Rötz" - so who's afraid of a little abstraction?

(Brought to you by the letter G.) :smoke:

• Like 2

You can say something less confusing......................................Or something that actually makes SENSE

OK, I'll try you, greatest Rushian ever.

Where's the Borough of Shmeng?

Where can you find the quotation "Öfshnatzen d' Rötz" ?

Try me...

Gimme a queston

Yes, that's true. But I was the trail blazer. Your quiz sat there for days. To humor you and humiliate myself, I took it.

You should be thanking me for getting the thread going. Take note also that my successors didn't do any better than I did.

Try me...

Gimme a queston

Yes, that's true. But I was the trail blazer. Your quiz sat there for days. To humor you and humiliate myself, I took it.

You should be thanking me for getting the thread going. Take note also that my successors didn't do any better than I did.

I did a little better. :outtahere:

You can say something less confusing......................................Or something that actually makes SENSE

Which is Neil's favourite colour?

RED!!!!

:LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

"Either that, or a drum factory exploded in my studio!"

Ø: "spiraled through that timeless space"

Exactly, without the passage that is time, it's always 9:12 PM when the black hole fist came into existance

I think that Zumbi would like to have a word with you. If only he could post here on the forum again...

Why can't Zumbi post?