Whole Power Windows album next tour!

yyz211282

Zumbi like S&A, I like Power Windows. What do the holy people of The Rush Forum think about that?

I love Power Windows, but they already did like half of it on the CA tour. Now, all of Permanent Waves, on an alternating schedule (apart from TSOR, which would naturally be every night) would be excellent, and a great way to work in Jacob's Ladder. Edited by len(songs)
  • Like 1

Zumbi like S&A, I like Power Windows. What do the holy people of The Rush Forum think about that?

I think you have excellent taste.

http://i.imgur.com/HXFO2.gif

• Like 2

I love Power Windows, but they already did like half of it on the CA tour. Now, all of Permanent Waves, on an alternating schedule (apart from TSOR, which would naturally be every night) would be excellent, and a great way to work in Jacob's Ladder.

FYI not ALL

No Emotion Detector

No Mystic Rhythms

No Marathon <----------------------SHOCKING

Actually, since it's going to be Power Windows 30th anniversary I wouldn't rule this out. They already went through the trouble to learn all those songs recently (including Marathon on TM tour) so it wouldn't be too much work for them to play the entire album next tour. Watch. This will be Pearts's big idea....

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should play it twice every night!

In all seriousness, I have doubts that it would happen, but should there be a 2015 tour, they would definitely have to play something from it for the 30th, maybe two (I'm going to predict Marathon and Mystic Rhythms). Note, Fly By Night, and Caress of Steel have their 40th, and Permanent Waves has it's 35th too.