Which Tour's Set was better?

Mr. Not

Which Tour's Set was better?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tour's Set was better?

• Time Machine Tour
    • CA Tour

The show I saw in Phoenix 2012 was perfect. After discovering the setlist changed every night, I took a look at the different songs that I could have seen but, the songs they chose to play for the Phoenix show, I would not change for the alternatives. That show was more or less my ideal setlist. Since that show was filmed too, we got to see both 'Wish Them Well' AND 'Seven Cities of Gold' which was quite a treat.

So CA gets my vote.

Edited by Itty12

Definitely CA...and I loved the Time Machine tour.

CA was probably the riskiest tour they have done in a long time, with barely any big "hits," and with nearly all of CA played straight through, backed by a string section. They pulled out some really cool rare tracks from their commercially least popular era, but which hardcore fans have wanted to hear for a while (Analog Kid, Middletown Dreams, Grand Finale, etc.). I bet casual fans were scratching their heads the whole time thinking, "Where the hell's Tom Sawyer? I came here for Tom Sawyer! What the hell are these?!?"

CA was a tour for the long time, hardcore Rush fan, plain and simple. The fact that they have the balls to pull off something like that for us is awesome.

• Like 2