Happy Anniversary treeduck!!

troutman

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/noisecreep.com/files/2009/12/rob-halford-400a-gdp-11-16-09.jpg

Thanks mate!

Hey talking of Halford, what do you think of the new Priest album??

I hate to report that I don't love it. It's good, but like I already mentioned I have some problems with the production. Also, I like a lot of the tunes but Halford sings most of the album in his lower register. Not enough of his banshee screams. I'll keep listening in hopes I start to love it. But there are a lot of tunes to absorb on the deluxe version,

Well,

They are not getting any younger. I am just glad they still have it in them! :haz:

Aye!

Except the new guy, he's only 34!

Well,

He doesn't count!! :LOL:

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/noisecreep.com/files/2009/12/rob-halford-400a-gdp-11-16-09.jpg

Thanks mate!

Hey talking of Halford, what do you think of the new Priest album??

I hate to report that I don't love it. It's good, but like I already mentioned I have some problems with the production. Also, I like a lot of the tunes but Halford sings most of the album in his lower register. Not enough of his banshee screams. I'll keep listening in hopes I start to love it. But there are a lot of tunes to absorb on the deluxe version,

Well,

They are not getting any younger. I am just glad they still have it in them! :haz:

Aye!

Except the new guy, he's only 34!

Well,

He doesn't count!! :LOL:

Aye! :LOL: :givebeer: :smoke: :haz:

Happy (belated) Anni Duckman !!!
  • Like 1