TRF members as Rush Album Ambassadors

RushBoingo

Did Spaghetti Lee also like Counterparts? I'm wondering if Bowl City is an exception to a rule or not.

I don't remember. I think there was one later album he did like, but I don't know if it was Counterparts.

Spaghetti Lee hated everything in the 90's. The one album he liked post-HYF was Vapor Trails, and I think he said at one point he liked some of Clockwork Angels.

Pretty sure he referred to Counterparts as "Cunterfarts". And Test For Echo as "Incest Whore Gecko"

I thought I had the name correct but forgot about the "farts" part.... :sigh: :eh:

Did Spaghetti Lee also like Counterparts? I'm wondering if Bowl City is an exception to a rule or not.

I don't remember. I think there was one later album he did like, but I don't know if it was Counterparts.

Spaghetti Lee hated everything in the 90's. The one album he liked post-HYF was Vapor Trails, and I think he said at one point he liked some of Clockwork Angels.

Pretty sure he referred to Counterparts as "Cunterfarts". And Test For Echo as "Incest Whore Gecko"

:LOL: That was Spaghetti! Left a lasting impression here.

Think I'll go dig up one of his (in)famous eecards......

Good riddance.

• Like 2

I thought I had the name correct but forgot about the "farts" part.... :sigh: :eh:

The 'farts' part was the only part that I did remember.

I'm not sure what that says about me. :unsure:

:LOL: That was Spaghetti! Left a lasting impression here.

Think I'll go dig up one of his (in)famous eecards......

Good riddance.

I didn't bring him up. And for someone that so many of you are so happy to have seen depart from here, you sure do talk about him a lot.

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/3/4/4/3/8/7/3/who-the-hell-cares-107976991579.jpeg

Agreed- let's get back to the stewardship (nay- ambassadorship!) and adoration of great Rush albums.

Just so I have a list on every page:

Rush - Your Lion

Fly By Night - LABT

Caress of Steel - BigBobby

ATWAS - Narps and Troutman

2112 - Syrinx, Geddylennon

A Farewell To Kings - Entre Perpetuo

Hemispheres - EagleMoon and KennyLee

Hemispheres - Toymaker (Red Vinyl Ambassador)

Permanent Waves - Dr. Sheldon Cooper, John Rogers

Moving Pictures - Disk98

Signals - Lorraine

Grace Under Pressure- Van Squalen

Power Windows- RushBoingo

Hold Your Fire - Blue J and Geddy's Soul Patch

A Show of Hands- RushBoingo

Presto - Mick and Segue

Roll The Bones - Led Rush (watch out for this guy)

Counterparts - 2112FirstStreet

Test For Echo- Digital Dad

Vapor Trails- x1yyz

Snakes & Arrows - BowlCity

Clockwork Angels - Canadianice

Doh! Guess I'm super late to the party...

Are there any missing?

If anyone needs a co-captain, or a post opens up...I'm here for you! :madra:

My personal top picks:

Power Windows

Counterparts

S&A

Caress of Steel

P/G

We have a few co-ambassadors on the list, you could always share.. :)

Never understood what insulting people accomplishes.... :sigh:

^^^This.

Those who push us down that they might climb.

Some people like to feel better about themselves by making others feel worse. :(

• Like 2

I feel like I have lax ambassadorial duties when it comes to defending the honor of 2112, lol. Doesn't seem like an album people around here can find much to b*tch about. (Or maybe my attention is the thing that is lax :P.)

I feel like I have lax ambassadorial duties when it comes to defending the honor of 2112, lol. Doesn't seem like an album people around here can find much to b*tch about. (Or maybe my attention is the thing that is lax :P.)

Digg'in the signature... :ebert:

Digg'in the signature... :ebert:

Thank you sir ;). And I have to do a shameless plug here...I may be the co-ambassadress of 2112, but my number 1 position will always be as the spokesperson of Geddy Lee TP: Ultra Plush. My passion for the sheer quality of this product blows my mind. Speaking of, we do ship internationally :coy:.

• Like 2

You may find yourself having to defend side 2...that doesn't get as much love...even though it's great
  • Like 1

You may find yourself having to defend side 2...that doesn't get as much love...even though it's great

I've heard that said a couple of times on different threads. It's not something I really get. Every time I listen to 2112, not a single song gets skipped. They are all simply amazing.

I've heard that said a couple of times on different threads. It's not something I really get. Every time I listen to 2112, not a single song gets skipped. They are all simply amazing.

You're preaching to the choir :yes:
  • Like 2

Oh, you would be surprised.

Who ever thought anyone would have to defend Hemispheres??? :sarcastic:

• Like 5

If you need any help I would be happy to assist. I will defend side two to the death... :madra:
  • Like 1

Doh! Guess I'm super late to the party...

Are there any missing?

If anyone needs a co-captain, or a post opens up...I'm here for you! :madra:

My personal top picks:

Power Windows

Counterparts

S&A

Caress of Steel

P/G

Feedback?... :huh:

Listening to side 2 now, I'll inform y'all right away if any issue appears...

It won't. Lessons and Something For Nothing are two of their best all time...
  • Like 1