TRF members as Rush Album Ambassadors

RushBoingo

Fly By Night - LABT

Caress of Steel - BigBobby

ATWAS - Narps and Troutman

2112 - Syrinx, Geddylennon

A Farewell To Kings - Entre Perpetuo

Hemispheres - EagleMoon and KennyLee

Hemispheres - Toymaker (Red Vinyl Ambassador)

Permanent Waves - Dr. Sheldon Cooper, John Rogers

Moving Pictures - Disk98

Signals - Lorraine

Grace Under Pressure- Van Squalen

Power Windows- RushBoingo

Hold Your Fire - Blue J and Geddy's Soul Patch

A Show of Hands- RushBoingo

Presto - Mick and Segue

Roll The Bones - Led Rush (watch out for this guy)

Counterparts - 2112FirstStreet, BowlCity

Test For Echo- Digital Dad

Vapor Trails- x1yyz

Clockwork Angels - Canadianice

I guess maybe I should be Ambassador for the debut, since there isn't one, and it generally seems to need one.

Narpzilla could help out from time to time, too....since I guess there won't be as busy a workload defending ATWAS as there will be for the debut.

• Like 3

We need an ambassador for Snakes.

Since we currently have 2 on Counterparts, I volunteer to switch to the Snakes and Arrows ambassador.

Naysayers be damned, I love that album and the moments of musical brilliance on there.

• Like 2

Fly By Night - LABT

Moving Pictures - Disk98

Signals - Lorraine

Presto - Mick and Segue

Counterparts - 2112FirstStreet, BowlCity

Vapor Trails- x1yyz

I guess maybe I should be Ambassador for the debut, since there isn't one, and it generally seems to need one.

Narpzilla could help out from time to time, too....since I guess there won't be as busy a workload defending ATWAS as there will be for the debut.

I will be happy to help out. Somebody needs to defend those raw kick @ss songs.... :haz:
  • Like 3

Well since I volunteered for T4E and wasn't worthy for some reason, I'll take Counterparts

Touchy, touchy...good god. I apologize, I didn't read all 268 replies to figure out everybody who had volunteered for everything. I went with the latest list that was given, and updated it with what I saw since yesterday. Mea culpa, Captain Sarcastic.

oh my bad, I forgot scrolling and comprehending isn't part of your skill set.

Captain Sarcastic strikes again. :eyeroll:

My original beef with your previous comment was more because you didn't seem to approach it with any concession for human error or anything like that. Whereas you could have said, "Hey, I put myself down for Test For Echo, what happened?", or something along those lines, you surmised aloud that you weren't worthy. (That's no way to approach an ambassadorship!). I apologized before for not catching your original post, and I do so again. But now you're insulting me.

• Like 1

Since we currently have 2 on Counterparts, I volunteer to switch to the Snakes and Arrows ambassador.

Naysayers be damned, I love that album and the moments of musical brilliance on there.

Whew! When you first said you would switch from Counterparts, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to puke on you anymore. Fortunately, you picked S&A, so that crisis was averted.

• Like 2

Well since I volunteered for T4E and wasn't worthy for some reason, I'll take Counterparts

Touchy, touchy...good god. I apologize, I didn't read all 268 replies to figure out everybody who had volunteered for everything. I went with the latest list that was given, and updated it with what I saw since yesterday. Mea culpa, Captain Sarcastic.

My original beef with your previous comment was more because you didn't seem to approach it with any concession for human error or anything like that. Whereas you could have said, "Hey, I put myself down for Test For Echo, what happened?", or something along those lines, you surmised aloud that you weren't worthy. (That's no way to approach an ambassadorship!). I apologized before for not catching your original post, and I do so again. But now you're insulting me.

Never understood what insulting people accomplishes.... :sigh:

Sheesh. Counterparts people...what're ya gonna do.

It's its own reward.

It's its own reward.

Guess so... :|

my original intention was that people had to fight to be the ambassador by stating their case for why they are the biggest fan and the best person to explain to a non fan why the album rocks.

(Insert voice of Doug Whiner [Joe Piscopo] from Saturday Night Live)-

Ohhh, but that would take a reeeaalllyy long tiiiiime... :(

:P

As the co-ambassador for Hold Your Fire...guess what I'm going to do?

Put on Force Ten and rock out, that's what! :haz:

• Like 2

I prefer Tai Shan. No, really, I do. Why is everyone staring at me?

• Like 2

Hey, I like Tai Shan a lot. I don't care how many untoward things are said about it.

As much as I love, love, love the album, I'm not sorry that the Wal bass was relatively short-lived. But it actually does fit quite well, with those songs.

• Like 1

Hey, I like Tai Shan a lot. I don't care how many untoward things are said about it.

As much as I love, love, love the album, I'm not sorry that the Wal bass was relatively short-lived. But it actually does fit quite well, with those songs.

HYF has been a real grower for me. It used to be my least favorite album, but I've come to enjoy almost everything on it.

• Like 1

I would expect nothing more from someone that defends that wretched mall music known as Hold Your Nose.

I'll send you all of my posts so you can personally filter them for political correctness.

Sincerely

Captain Sarcastic

:eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

:goodone:

Yep,

Its perfect for the sound they looking for on the album. JMO. :D

I think Lorraine needs to swoop in here and update the board. She should be punching the clock anytime now... :rose: Edited by Narpsberg

Did Spaghetti Lee also like Counterparts? I'm wondering if Bowl City is an exception to a rule or not.

I don't remember. I think there was one later album he did like, but I don't know if it was Counterparts.

I am not going to post his name for the album itself. Just remove the "o" and you will get the point... :scared: Edited by Narpsberg

You are a very brave man.

I agree it does have some moments of musical brilliance. Some.

Rush - Your Lion

Fly By Night - LABT

Moving Pictures - Disk98

Signals - Lorraine

Presto - Mick and Segue

Counterparts - 2112FirstStreet

Vapor Trails- x1yyz

Snakes & Arrows - BowlCity

Did Spaghetti Lee also like Counterparts? I'm wondering if Bowl City is an exception to a rule or not.

I don't remember. I think there was one later album he did like, but I don't know if it was Counterparts.

Spaghetti Lee hated everything in the 90's. The one album he liked post-HYF was Vapor Trails, and I think he said at one point he liked some of Clockwork Angels.

Pretty sure he referred to Counterparts as "Cunterfarts". And Test For Echo as "Incest Whore Gecko"

Edited by BowlCity

Spaghetti Lee hated everything in the 90's. The one album he liked post-HYF was Vapor Trails, and I think he said at one point he liked some of Clockwork Angels.

Pretty sure he referred to Counterparts as "Cunterfarts". And Test For Echo as "Incest Whore Gecko"

:LOL: That was Spaghetti! Left a lasting impression here.

Think I'll go dig up one of his (in)famous eecards......

• Like 1