Narp, how goes the delve into the later career?

The Analog Cub

I may listen to Presto tonight if I can get this headache to go away..... :)

Maybe you better not. It might make it worse. Wait until tomorrow.

Good idea my dear. I think I will make a quick trip for a Pepsi and be back in a flash and try to forget what I have heard. If I yell at the t.v some that will help also..... :LOL:

I heard some Monkees "I'm A Believer" on the way down the street for my Pepsi. All is right with the world again.... :dweez:

I hope you are not inferring that the Monkees' song is better than anything on Hold Your Fire!!! ;)

he's not inferring it. he's implying it.

Thank you for the correction. I appreciate it! :)

Snakes has some filler crap towards the end (

Towards the end???? :sarcastic:

Snicker, snicker..... :laughing guy:

Oops forgot...... :syrinx:

Edited by Narpski
  • Like 2

Should I go ahead and order my Presto t-shirt now or wait till after tomorrows listening session and then decide?..... :huh:
  • Like 1

Should I go ahead and order my Presto t-shirt now or wait till after tomorrows listening session and then decide?..... :huh:

If you hate the album then you're gonna have a T-shirt of an album you despise.

My dad offered to buy me a Roll The Bones shirt last year for my birthday and I pointed to the Grace Under Pressure one and said "You meant that one, right?"

• Like 2

If you hate the album then you're gonna have a T-shirt of an album you despise.

My dad offered to buy me a Roll The Bones shirt last year for my birthday and I pointed to the Grace Under Pressure one and said "You meant that one, right?"

:laughing guy:

Wanton waste makes willful woe.

A penny saved is a penny earned.

Narps, if you didn't like HYF, I don't think you will care for Presto either. I may be wrong about this. Hopefully, I am.

• Like 1

I have this one but only because I thought it was cool. I could be mistaken however...... :D

http://s27.postimg.org/7cvsai5vn/IMAG0312.jpg

• Like 2

Well Narperella Man, you got through HYF without having been scarred for life so...BRAVO! :) For you that means a lot to all of us. I haven't listened to anything beyond HYF aside from Clockwork Angels yet, so whatever awaits out there is from the others to warn tell you about. And I don't think any of us expected you to like Tai Shan or High Water, honestly I probably should've told you to skip them, despite my strange liking of the former...

Have fun with the rest, and let yourself hear CA again after it's all over just for good measure ;)

• Like 2

I have this one but only because I thought it was cool. I could be mistaken however...... :D

Okay, I'm not gonna lie, that shirt is AWESOME. Even though it's a Roll The Bones shirt.

Okay, I'm not gonna lie, that shirt is AWESOME. Even though it's a Roll The Bones shirt.

I thought so too. Good thing I could find a handsome friend to model it for me and pose for the pic..... :laughing guy:
  • Like 3

I think you will find, Narpsicles, that Presto and Counterparts may have a few gems...

May? :facepalm:

May? I am fired up now and can't wait to get to them..... :madra: :sarcastic: Love the Narpsicles reference BTW

My tips:

Presto:

Available Light

The Pass

Chain Lightning

Counterparts:

Animate

Speed Of Love (mine and Lorraines special song)

Cut To The Chase

On the other hand, these might all suck.

Anyone who doesn't enjoy The Speed of Love is crazy. It's one of the finest songs they've ever written

:scratcheshead:

I think you will find, Narpsicles, that Presto and Counterparts may have a few gems...

May? I am fired up now and can't wait to get to them..... :madra: :sarcastic: Love the Narpsicles reference BTW

My tips:

Presto:

Available Light

The Pass

Chain Lightning

Counterparts:

Animate

Cut To The Chase

Anyone who doesn't enjoy The Speed of Love is crazy. It's one of the finest songs they've ever written

Nothing personal to those that like this but in my view that was bad and I will leave it at that.... :(
  • Like 2

I'm not sure Presto could make a cool looking T-shirt to be honest. Not sure what it would be besides a bunch of rabbits.

It makes a better t-shirt than an album. And an even better coaster.

• Like 3

I must say that this late 80's and 90's stuff so far is making VT look good..... :unsure:
  • Like 3

I'm not sure Presto could make a cool looking T-shirt to be honest. Not sure what it would be besides a bunch of rabbits.

http://i.imgur.com/hJDbC6o.jpg?3

• Like 4

It makes a better t-shirt than an album. And an even better coaster.

:syrinx: In rooms with a high dew point in particular.....
  • Like 2

Anyone who enjoys The Speed of Love is crazy. It's one of the worst songs they've ever written

Fixed.

Pile on len..... :madra: :)
  • Like 1

My tips:

Presto:

Available Light

The Pass

Chain Lightning

Counterparts:

Animate

Cut To The Chase

Nothing personal to those that like this but in my view that was bad and I will leave it at that.... :(

That's not surprising, and 99.9% of those here would agree with you, which is why I question my taste in music.

I must say that this late 80's and 90's stuff so far is making VT look good..... :unsure:

Gotten to Turn the Page yet? The bass line is killer.
  • Like 3