Tears

YYZumbi

Tears is beautiful.

I would be up for this!

• Like 2

Or Tears on next tour, since its just a beatiful song, dont you agree Dr. Sheldon Cooper?

No.

and.... NO.

I think they should have played this instead of the third drum solo on the CA tour.

The New Age drum solo - yeah, that was . . . something.

Agreed. Wouldn't love it live, I don't think, though.

Maybe? :huh:

I don't know about live but I just love side 2 and it fits nicely in there......
  • Like 1

I just finished watching again the documentary for Snakes and Arrows and Geddy mentioned how much he missed and loves the mellotron. He mentions Tears as being the last time it was used before using it on S&A. I love the mellotron myself.

I have mixed feelings about the song. It just stops at being too sentimental and emotional for me. Just stops at the line. But, I'm with Kenny on this one. If they want to do a song like this, do something else - Losing It is a perfect choice.

• Like 1

Since I am approaching a magical post number I may save it for a special treat. My band played Losing It at RatCon with no violin player. Our guitar player killed it.
  • Like 2

I just finished watching again the documentary for Snakes and Arrows and Geddy mentioned how much he missed and loves the mellotron. He mentions Tears as being the last time it was used before using it on S&A. I love the mellotron myself.

I have mixed feelings about the song. It just stops at being too sentimental and emotional for me. Just stops at the line. But, I'm with Kenny on this one. If they want to do a song like this, do something else - Losing It is a perfect choice.

Or both. :D

• Like 1

They should bring one string player with them from the last tour just for this song. Gerry Hilera will do nicely!

• Like 1

They should bring one string player with them from the last tour just for this song. Gerry Hilera will do nicely!

They should come out dressed in drag with face paint and platform shoes and sing Rocket Man. :LOL: