Bastille Day on next tour

YYZumbi

Bring it on.... :yes: Lakeside Park too while you're at it

Hey Zumbi. Little known fact. When you hit "like" it adds to your post count.... :dweez: Edited by Narpski
  • Like 2

I would actually love to hear that. I think it would sound a lot different but in a good way.

Oh, no. Let the "Geddy can't hit the high notes anymore, therefore Rush sucks" trolling begin. I would love to hear this one live, even at a lower register, but methinks it won't happen unless it is an R30-like medley.
  • Like 1

Oh, no. Let the "Geddy can't hit the high notes anymore, therefore Rush sucks" trolling begin. I would love to hear this one live, even at a lower register, but methinks it won't happen unless it is an R30-like medley.

I certainly didn't mean that. He's 60... I geddit.

Some people think a high range = good singer. Not even close to true. If you're a good singer and have a high range then you are sought after but Barry White was a great singer with a very low range and I've heard people with a very high range who couldn't carry a tune if it had handles on it. I find that even worse to be honest. Some locals have guys who belt out these really high notes but of pitch. Like a needle in your ear.

• Like 2

Bastille Day and Headlong Flight. A smell a successful medley brewing...

Are you TRYING to kill Geddy?

Songs this great don't really need any singing.

Are you TRYING to kill Geddy?

Songs this great don't really need any singing.

Really? By Tor? 2112? Cygnus?

In all honesty, with a few tweaks, every seventies Rush album could have been just as great minus vocals (again...with tweaks). All those songs you mentioned prove my point further, they would be even better choices! (Hemispheres instrumental is a dream of mine to hear...)