Tour beginning in three months?

traeplien

Going into the studio this September does make some sense, I suppose.

Hit the studio in the fall to polish and record 2-3 new songs. Take a break for the holidays and start tour rehearsals shorty thereafter for tour in April.

Guess we'll know soon.

I hope so. Any day now.

Hopefully you're Rushtuition comes through! I'm jonesin for some news!
  • Like 2

Hit the studio in the fall to polish and record 2-3 new songs. Take a break for the holidays and start tour rehearsals shorty thereafter for tour in April.

Guess we'll know soon.

I hope so. Any day now.

Now this sounds very likely. I have mentioned that Eddie Trunk had announced they were recording new material. September might actually be the recording of what ever they have written. Your plan sounds very sound!

:rush: :Alex: :Neil: :geddy: :rush:

Edited by losingit2k

Guess we'll know soon.

I hope so. Any day now.

Hey Lorraine what happened to your female intuition? No news in July. Damn! :rage:

• Like 1

Guess we'll know soon.

I hope so. Any day now.

Hey Lorraine what happened to your female intuition? No news in July. Damn! :rage:

Patience! Any day now. There was a bit of an upset, but all is well now, and the details are being ironed out even as I type.

I hope!

• Like 2

I think it's a little odd that we haven't heard something at least. The only thing I can figure is that they're going to wait till this fall to go in the studio or something.
  • Like 1

If FOHLights posts news of an upcoming tour, you can take that as the tipoff to start selling your valuables and maybe a kidney or a hunk of liver for ticket money. He's the most reliable source I've seen on this board.
  • Like 1

If not, then I am losing it worse than I think I am losing it. :scared:

It was hard understanding this but using losing it twice in the same sentence will always receive my "LIKE"!

Edited by losingit2k

Personally, I'd rather they just tour without any new stuff. this way they can include all of my favorites in their set list. I will have only one chance to see them in my life. Unless my ship comes in.

How do you know that their new stuff might not become a favorite. I know most of Clockwork Angels has hit my favorite RUSH Section now.

:dweez: :chickendance: :dweez:

• Like 1

Personally, I'd rather they just tour without any new stuff. this way they can include all of my favorites in their set list. I will have only one chance to see them in my life. Unless my ship comes in.

How do you know that their new stuff might not become a favorite. I know most of Clockwork Angels has hit my favorite RUSH Section now.

Personally, it wouldn't bother me in the least if they did absolutely nothing from CA the next tour. Not that I dislike the album, but because there are songs that mean a lot to me that I'd rather have them do rather than waste time on CA stuff. Again, just my opinion. I never "bonded" with CA.

• Like 1

Personally, it wouldn't bother me in the least if they did absolutely nothing from CA the next tour. Not that I dislike the album, but because there are songs that mean a lot to me that I'd rather have them do rather than waste time on CA stuff. Again, just my opinion. I never "bonded" with CA.

We need AT LEAST half the album.

• Like 1

I hope that's a joke
  • Like 1

I hope that's a joke

I think half the album's too much. Maybe 2 or 3 songs. Definitely Headlong Flight, and perhaps Caravan and the title track.

• Like 1

I hope that's a joke

I think half the album's too much. Maybe 2 or 3 songs. Definitely Headlong Flight, and perhaps Caravan and the title track.

And The Anarchist, and Carnies! I LOVE that album!

• Like 4

I'd be happy with that.

Caravan

BU2B

Clockwork Angels

The Anarchist

Carnies

The Garden

Headlong Flight

Would suffice!

• Like 2