KXM with Dug Pinnick and George Lynch

Rushman14

Anyone heard the new album?

Just saw these two vids for the first time. They're quality! Pinnick and Lynch have got to be around Rush age but these songs still rock. These two songs are better than half of Clockwork Angels. Yup, I said it! :blaze:

Lynch is actually busier than ever, this band have released two more albums, Lynch Mob has released two since this, he's done two with Michael Sweet, a double solo album AND documentary film about Native Americans, and a new album featuring 3 quarters of Dokken (no Don) called The End Machine. All this in the last 4 years!

Just saw these two vids for the first time. They're quality! Pinnick and Lynch have got to be around Rush age but these songs still rock. These two songs are better than half of Clockwork Angels. Yup, I said it! :blaze:

I heard it all, but it's not my cup of tea, unfortunately.

I heard it all, but it's not my cup of tea, unfortunately.

For the two songs I heard, I can certainly say I like them more than Halo Effect and Wish Them Well

Loved the last KXM. Was listening to it in the car just last week.

I'm more excited for this than the new Tool. :P

New Tool? Blah!...I'm counting down the days to the new KXM album. The 2 songs released so far are good, but not quite Scatterbrain level.

• Like 1

I didn't even need to hear any of the new material, I'm in for the bundle. Came to about $30 shipped USD in case anyone's curious.

I need to get off my lazy ass and order soon.

• Like 1

As far as I'm concerned I'm totally behind on this band, so I'll be getting all three albums in one fell swoop! The first album has apparently been remixed, or there's a remixed version and the band found out about it and so they recorded a few bits, added some more vocals and guitar etc. That's the version I'll be getting of that one on Ear Music.
  • Like 1

As far as I'm concerned I'm totally behind on this band, so I'll be getting all three albums in one fell swoop! The first album has apparently been remixed, or there's a remixed version and the band found out about it and so they recorded a few bits, added some more vocals and guitar etc. That's the version I'll be getting of that one on Ear Music.

Yes, the self-titled debut album has the European version with the remixed/added guitar. I bought that version. I think the Japanese release has an extra track also...but it's an expensive cd.

Their second album "Scatterbrain" is just killer...can't recommend it enough. The debut might be just as stellar. Lynch's solo on the song "I'll be OK" is one of the greatest things I've ever heard.

• Like 1

Yes, the self-titled debut album has the European version with the remixed/added guitar. I bought that version. I think the Japanese release has an extra track also...but it's an expensive cd.

Their second album "Scatterbrain" is just killer...can't recommend it enough. The debut might be just as stellar. Lynch's solo on the song "I'll be OK" is one of the greatest things I've ever heard.

Yeah I heard both the first two albums on youtube and yeah there's no weak songs, great riffs and amazing guitar solos, great vocals, and killer drumming.

• Like 4

I haven't bought the first one yet. It's on my radar, just looking for a good source. Can anyone confirm if the copies of their first album on Amazon are the remixed version?

https://www.amazon.c...m/dp/B00I7YGVNG

Just to be clear. Are you looking for a physical copy or mp3? The actual euro copy cd I bought was off eBay so that's what I'm familiar with You want to make sure "UK" or "Import" is in the title description.

I haven't bought the first one yet. It's on my radar, just looking for a good source. Can anyone confirm if the copies of their first album on Amazon are the remixed version?

https://www.amazon.c...m/dp/B00I7YGVNG

Just to be clear. Are you looking for a physical copy or mp3? The actual euro copy cd I bought was off eBay so that's what I'm familiar with You want to make sure "UK" or "Import" is in the title description.

I prefer CD, but would settle for FLAC (which most services don't offer). I refuse to pay $10 for a MP3 album. :P

I was mostly wondering how to tell it was the remixed version. Are you saying the import is 100% guaranteed to be the remix?