Here's your chance to show TRF what a good encore is!

Some of mine:

Tom Sawyer

Headlong Flight

Working Man

Spirit of Radio

2112 / Temples / Finale

Xanadu

Working Man

Beneath, Between, Behind

Bacchus Plateau

2112 / Temples / Finale

Cygnus X1

Hemispheres

Working Man

2112 in its entirety!!!

EDIT: Only some

Edited by yyz211282

I've said it before and I will say it again.

The very last song Rush should do on their very last tour is Xanadu in its entirety.

Yes!!!!!!

• Like 1

The very last song Rush should do on their very last tour is Xanadu in its entirety.

And then, instead of Neil and Alex running off and leaving Geddy to say "bye-bye", they should all come forward and take a bow! :)

• Like 1

And no skipping over the long intro and no cutting verses allowed!

• Like 2

The last song they should do is the Garden, especially if it's been previously announced as the last show.

There wouldn't be a dry eye in the house (except maybe for Sheldon's).

• Like 2

And then, instead of Neil and Alex running off and leaving Geddy to say "bye-bye", they should all come forward and take a bow! :)

That doesn't work for Neil. He's got to get the hell out of there and back on his bike, and not have to deal with those pesky fans!

• Like 1

The last song they should do is the Garden, especially if it's been previously announced as the last show.

My eyes would be dry to. Never once has this song ever got me choked up or teary eyed. It's a good song, though highly overrated by many on here and it was just be a complete downer as the show closer. It makes sense as the album closer but as a show closer it will put everyone to sleep just like it did on the last tour.

My eyes would be dry to. Never once has this song ever got me choked up or teary eyed. It's a good song, though highly overrated by many on here and it was just be a complete downer as the show closer. It makes sense as the album closer but as a show closer it will put everyone to sleep just like it did on the last tour.

It didn't put me to sleep. I was mesmerized by the screens and the projections. Plus, my wife was right beside me, thoroughly digging it.

• Like 1

It didn't put me to sleep. I was mesmerized by the screens and the projections. Plus, my wife was right beside me, thoroughly digging it.

Not sure which shows you went to but it was well received at the two I went to by the people around me. I DO think it would only be appropriate as a closer for the last show ever, and not at other times.

How about:

Limelight

Tom Sawyer

Xanadu

The Spirit of Radio

Natural Science

Subdivisions

Jacob's Ladder

In the Mood

Closer to the Heart

Not sure which shows you went to but it was well received at the two I went to by the people around me. I DO think it would only be appropriate as a closer for the last show ever, and not at other times.

the garden's a great tune, but in atlanta and nashville it seemed to be a beer/piss/cell phone/sleep song for the most part. not that I expected anyone to be headbanging or moshing it up or anything like that, but headlong flight was the only CA song where you could feel some energy coming off the crowd.

I personally think they should end with Working man

They might. That way, they would be ending as they began since it was that song that started everything rolling for them.

That's what I was thinking as well.

the garden's a great tune, but in atlanta and nashville it seemed to be a beer/piss/cell phone/sleep song for the most part. not that I expected anyone to be headbanging or moshing it up or anything like that, but headlong flight was the only CA song where you could feel some energy coming off the crowd.

I noticed that more during the first half of the tour compared to the second half. By the second half people were more familiar with the songs. The snoozers seemed to be the Power Windows stuff.

In Minneapolis and KC they loved the CA stuff, HF and The Anarchist mostly but they were also loving the Garden.