Anyone playing golf with Alex?

jdouglas

I would do this if I had a foursome to join...my handicap is the same as Big Al's so it would be fun to try and beat him. :)

Of course you have to pay about $1k and only have what looks like a 1/54 chance of playing with Al, but some of the other celebs would be cool too...Lindros, Graves, lots of hockey guys it seems...but it's all for charity anyway. Probably a fun day for some lucky group.

Alex Lifeson is one of the many Canadian celebrities that will be participating in the Smilezone Foundation's second annual charity golf tournament at Rattlesnake Point Golf Club next month on Monday, July 14th. http://www.smilezone.com/

Edited by jdouglas
  • Like 1

I would do this if I had a foursome to join...my handicap is the same as Big Al's so it would be fun to try and beat him. :)

Of course you have to pay about $1k and only have what looks like a 1/54 chance of playing with Al, but some of the other celebs would be cool too...Lindros, Graves, lots of hockey guys it seems...but it's all for charity anyway. Probably a fun day for some lucky group.

Alex Lifeson is one of the many Canadian celebrities that will be participating in the Smilezone Foundation's second annual charity golf tournament at Rattlesnake Point Golf Club next month on Monday, July 14th. http://www.smilezone.com/

Cool,

It's Nice to see Gil Moore is involved! :NP:

I'm in if you could guarantee that I'd be golfing with one Mr. Lerxst.

They never tell you until that morning who you get with these things.

I'm guessing 3 courses 18 holes on the 1/54 estimate since I counted 47 celebs (unless they stack the shotgun with 2 per tee...so it could be as low as 1/47 odds). Either way, call it a 2% chance you get Big Al.

I'm down for taking him and Geddy to a mini-golf course, I'll even buy them an Icee.
  • Like 2

I'm down for taking him and Geddy to a mini-golf course, I'll even buy them an Icee.

We just had a mini-golf course open up in SF! I will send an invite to Al & Geddy & Gangster so we can have a foursome.

We just had a mini-golf course open up in SF! I will send an invite to Al & Geddy & Gangster so we can have a foursome.

Don't invite me. Last time I was at a mini-golf course, I was about ten years old. They threw me out for my language.

Don't invite me. Last time I was at a mini-golf course, I was about ten years old. They threw me out for my language.

Last time I played it was mini golf in a shopping mall and I was 13. I got thrown out for knocking a vase off a table in a furniture store. I win! :P

Ah to play Golf with Alex, or better yet, to Minigolf with him. That would be the ideal rush meet and greet.
  • Like 2

Also whoever did golf with him would have to bring up the fact that they are golfing on Bastille Day
  • Like 1

Also whoever did golf with him would have to bring up the fact that they are golfing on Bastille Day

Ooh!

I would actually love this. I'm a pretty good stick and it would be great to share a common passion with Alex.

Edit: Golfing with Tom Cochrane or Myles Goodwyn would be very cool as well.

Edited by goose

I would actually love this. I'm a pretty good stick and it would be great to share a common passion with Alex.

Edit: Golfing with Tom Cochrane or Myles Goodwyn would be very cool as well.

Did you ever see Playing Lessons From the Pro's when he was on with Rocco Mediate a few years back?.....

http://www.golfchann...on-mark-murphy/

Edit: I DID IT!!!!!! :dweez:

Edited by Narpski

Not to worry. Today they would toss out the people who wanted to toss you out for your language.