Favorite live version of Where's My Thing?: 1992 or 2013?

jnoble

I prefer the 1992 version mainly because of the intro that Geddy does. If you listen to some of the boots from the RTB tour his intro reminds me of Jaco Pastorius

What the hell is Jaco Pastorius?

Jazz bass player. Damn good one! Geddy plays a Jaco signature bass on Mal-Nar

Edited by MMCXII
  • Like 1

I prefer the 1992 version mainly because of the intro that Geddy does. If you listen to some of the boots from the RTB tour his intro reminds me of Jaco Pastorius

Surprised it took so long for someone to mention who he was, considering the number of bass players that look at this site
  • Like 1

Surprised it took so long for someone to mention who he was, considering the number of bass players that look at this site

Jaco was one of the first bass players that took the instrument into solo territory compared to just a being in the background.

Holy crap! This is freaky. Not only was I at the Jones Beach show, but I was 2nd row right in front of Geddy. This guy must've been right in front of me!!

They were on fire that night. It started to rain during the 2nd set, and the band's playing actually elevated the crowd and vice versa.

Edited by LocalsBandGuy