bOObs

x1yyz

Funny story and one that you guys will probably use against me later. :)

When I was in my 20's I complained from time to time about having small boobs (which actually I now appreciate). A friend of my sister's was a gifted painter, and one of his specialties was creating "super hero" cartoon character paintings of his friends; he'd incorporate aspects of their personalities and the finished product really did look like the actual person.

Patrick ended up doing one of me. He gave me giant, lethal weapon boobs that shot laser beams! My cartoon name? "Mam O' War"!!! Loved it.

My ex-mother-in-law had a quite ample rack. Her daughter, my ex-wife, prayed as a kid that she wouldn't have big books. She was a small b-cup. Moral, God answers prayer, dickhead.

Edited by Fordgalaxy

Boobs or boobies is much better than "titties" and words like that. Boobs or boobies is a much more tasteful of a word for them. Either way, I like them! I'm a guy...

I agree. Boobs sounds kind of cute while tits sounds vulgar. Must be something with how the vowel sounds?

• Like 1

Boobs or boobies is much better than "titties" and words like that. Boobs or boobies is a much more tasteful of a word for them. Either way, I like them! I'm a guy...

I agree. Boobs sounds kind of cute while tits sounds vulgar. Must be something with how the vowel sounds?

Boobs..! :P

• Like 1

^^^b Narp-man, not to harsh on your mellow or anything, but remember 73's warning concerning posting pics. (TRF lost advertisers over the That's It threads). Not sure if this one crosses the line, but beware of starting something.

....and "tits" doesn't even belong on the list, you know! It's such a friendly sounding word....

It sounds like a nickname..... "Hey, Tits, come here! Tits, meet Toots; Toots, Tits, Tits, Toots."

It sounds like a snack, doesn't it?! Yes, I know, it is, right.....but I don't mean the sexist snack. I mean: New Nabisco Tits! The new Cheese Tits, and Corn Tits and Pizza Tits, Sesame Tits, Onion Tits, Tater Tits......yeah. Bet'cha can't eat just one! (that's true; I usually switch off)....

The Seven Dirty Words You Can Never Say On Television - George Carlin (Class Clown, 1972). :notworthy:

• Like 1

^^^b Narp-man, not to harsh on your mellow or anything, but remember 73's warning concerning posting pics. (TRF lost advertisers over the That's It threads). Not sure if this one crosses the line, but beware of starting something.

I can't imagine Narp's pic crosses any lines. That pic is Sears catalog... probably tamer than the Sears Catalog.

• Like 2

....and "tits" doesn't even belong on the list, you know! It's such a friendly sounding word....

It sounds like a nickname..... "Hey, Tits, come here! Tits, meet Toots; Toots, Tits, Tits, Toots."

It sounds like a snack, doesn't it?! Yes, I know, it is, right.....but I don't mean the sexist snack. I mean: New Nabisco Tits! The new Cheese Tits, and Corn Tits and Pizza Tits, Sesame Tits, Onion Tits, Tater Tits......yeah. Bet'cha can't eat just one! (that's true; I usually switch off)....

The Seven Dirty Words You Can Never Say On Television - George Carlin (Class Clown, 1972). :notworthy:

Well, there ARE "Cheese Nips", which have the added bonus of possibly offending PC Japanese.

And I hate the word "boobies". It's too elementary-school, which is creepy for reasons I shouldn't have to explain.

I can't imagine Narp's pic crosses any lines. That pic is Sears catalog... probably tamer than the Sears Catalog.

Thanks Kenny. I can't imagine this pic doing any harm. Correct me if I am wrong anyone....

No sh**!! :LOL:

That catalog brings back some youthful memories. :blush:

If this thread crosses the line,

Why wasn't this one closed years ago? :P

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/19785-troutmans-babes/

Amen. Those were some thick heavy catalogs....... :blush:
  • Like 2

Well, there ARE "Cheese Nips", which have the added bonus of possibly offending PC Japanese.

And I hate the word "boobies". It's too elementary-school, which is creepy for reasons I shouldn't have to explain.

Well,

I prefer Boobs!! But Boobies will do. :D

Well,

I prefer Boobs!! But Boobies will do. :D

BTW,

Go to the "Geddy is hot" thread. This is tame. :LOL:

• Like 2

These are completely covered. Nothing you wouldn't see at the beach..

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2343911/hitomi-tanka-jogging-o.gif

There's plenty of topless women on the beaches of Denmark. Too bad it's mostly old women :scared:

• Like 2

These are completely covered. Nothing you wouldn't see at the beach..

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2343911/hitomi-tanka-jogging-o.gif

Completely? I love the disclaimer..... :laughing guy: Edited by Narpski