New Fashion Trend

Rushman14

Cock sock?

I'm not sure I wanna see how it attaches in the back.

http://www.inderwear...lanc-alter.html

I knew I didn't want to see that.

Curiosity got the better of me and I had to find out. :LOL: Still, it's not as bad as I imagined.

I couldn't wear one of those unless I did some serious manscaping down there. It'd look like a trapped a squirrel in there! :LOL:

I wouldn't quite go with squirrel. I was picturing this...

http://newsonia.com/media/upload/images/2013/08/29/3jN7c1MSG9PueJNgTHopzFxLczZNYQGn_598x414.jpg

• Like 5

How in God's name are they kept on?! :blink:

The collective will of everyone else on the beach.

I'm a guy and wondering the same thing though, actually. :huh: Just thinking if Ya_Big_Tree was in front of me in the G-String bikini she mentioned that thing would fly off like a snapped rubber band. Just sayin'.

:LMAO: Forumers, you are too funny. Thank you!

I am having a - day at work here, but you are keeping me smiling, so thank you all... :laughing yellow guy:

• Like 2

I couldn't wear one of those unless I did some serious manscaping down there. It'd look like a trapped a squirrel in there! :LOL:

not to mention the stench...

Its pheromones son...pheromones. ;)
  • Like 2

Maybe they pack a few ice cubes in there with it to keep it shriveled up. Looks to me like there is plenty of room for a couple of big cubes.

I don't think those little boys need to worry about shriveling anything. God already gave them pre-shriveling.

• Like 2

Maybe they pack a few ice cubes in there with it to keep it shriveled up. Looks to me like there is plenty of room for a couple of big cubes.

I don't think those little boys need to worry about shriveling anything. God already gave them pre-shriveling.

Come on...shrinkage is no laughing matter! :|

• Like 1

It is to us.

• Like 3

Then why am I laughing so hard?

• Like 1

It is to us.

Ouch. That's harsh.

Keep in mind it is YOUR job to make sure it reaches its maximum potential. You can literally "measure" how into you a guy is.

It is to us.

Ouch. That's harsh.

Keep in mind it is YOUR job to make sure it reaches its maximum potential. You can literally "measure" how into you a guy is.

Well as a girl who's played with guys on every end of the spectrum there's only so much I can do ya know.

Edited by gangsterfurious

It is to us.

Ouch. That's harsh.

Well as a girl who's played with guys on every end of the spectrum there's only so much I can do ya know.

Nope. Don't know at all. I'm familiar with my hardware but... that's it. :huh:

What I can say is I've never judged a girl on the size of her breasts. Personality and confidence go a long way with me.

• Like 1

It is to us.

Ouch. That's harsh.

What I can say is I've never judged a girl on the size of her breasts. Personality and confidence go a long way with me.

Is she trying to stick her breasts in the area where you orgasm?

• Like 1

It is to us.

Ouch. That's harsh.

Can this be translated into Gangster only likes big dicks (but not old man who likes young girl big dicks)? ;)

It is to us.

Ouch. That's harsh.

Can this be translated into Gangster only likes big dicks (but not old man who likes young girl big dicks)? ;)

In all honesty, I don't.

It is to us.

Ouch. That's harsh.

In all honesty, I don't.

So as long as you're not presented with a micro penis you're ok then? :D

It is to us.

Ouch. That's harsh.

The preposition "in" is not appropriate but... yeah, kinda... sometimes. :huh:

Are you talking small like incapable small or just not as big as you'd like?

Actually, let's not discuss this and say we did.

• Like 1

It is to us.

Ouch. That's harsh.

In all honesty, I don't.

So as long as you're not presented with a micro penis you're ok then? :D

You know what, honestly that would be difficult but it would really depend on how much I loved that person and wanted to be with them, in this day in age I think there's a lot of things couples can do if they get creative. I actually had a friend who was born very, very prematurely and does have this issue, he is a staunch Catholic and feels it is god's way of telling him to seek the priesthood and he is just overall a great guy. I wouldn't want to see girls dismiss him because of it because I think he'd be such a great partner should be choose to be in a relationship instead.

I think the issue with small penises is that guys who have them can be... dicks.
  • Like 1