The Yukon Blade Grinder "Rush" theme park—HELP WANTED!!!

Tombstone Mountain

"The Professor's Workshop", an educational section featuring videos by the man himself, and then it leads into "Pratt's Library", where you can read pieces of lyrics, nerd mythology, and all of Neil's books and musings. The stately atmosphere is occasionally ruined by those three older ruffians drinking too much wine.

Truly a place for a gentler and more subdued folk, like Rupert Hine.

You're a true YBG correspondent in the making. This is golden!

I don't know about an amusement park, but if Rush started a Pharmacy, the first product sold would be Caress of Steel Viagara.

Or Totem Natural Male Enhancement

Snakes into Arrows?

Grow the Boners?

before and AFTER?

• Like 4

I don't know about an amusement park, but if Rush started a Pharmacy, the first product sold would be Caress of Steel Viagara.

Or Totem Natural Male Enhancement

Snakes into Arrows?

Grow the Boners?

before and AFTER?

Excellent work young man. Yer hired!

• Like 1

"The Professor's Workshop", an educational section featuring videos by the man himself, and then it leads into "Pratt's Library", where you can read pieces of lyrics, nerd mythology, and all of Neil's books and musings. The stately atmosphere is occasionally ruined by those three older ruffians drinking too much wine.

You're a true YBG correspondent in the making. This is golden!

Also the members of Yes.

• Like 1

The Temple of Syrinx

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/attractions/disney-california-adventure/toy-story-mania/

Interactive ride where you go through and shoot the priests that pop up.

• Like 1

The Temple of Syrinx

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/attractions/disney-california-adventure/toy-story-mania/

Nice...can't believe it took this log for a 2112 theme ride

The Temple of Syrinx

https://disneyland.d...oy-story-mania/

Nice...can't believe it took this log for a 2112 theme ride

Better:

The Solar Federation

20 min ride

Music plays throughout ride

Anonymous voice (Neil) speaks throughout ride

'I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon. City and sky become one, merging

into a single plane, a vast sea of unbroken grey. The Twin Moons, just two pale orbs as

they trace their way across the steely sky. I used to think I had a pretty good life here,

just plugging into my machine for the day, then watching Templevision or reading a Temple

Paper in the evening.

'My friend Jon always said it was nicer here than under the atmospheric domes of the Outer

Planets. We have had peace since 2062, when the surviving planets were banded together under

the Red Star of the Solar Federation. The less fortunate gave us a few new moons.

I believed what I was told. I thought it was a good life, I thought I was happy. Then I found

something that changed it all...'

...'The massive grey walls of the Temples rise from the heart of every Federation city. I

have always been awed by them, to think that every single facet of every life is regulated

and directed from within! Our books, our music, our work and play are all looked after by

the benevolent wisdom of the priests...'

etc.

Overture: Twists, turns, and more inversions!

Temples: A tour of the Temples of Syrinx. In the end, you climb the endless stairs to the Overlord Priests (anonymous).

Discovery: You ride the surrounding of a dark, cave-like place. In the center, a large stone holding Alex's played guitar (TBA which one).

Presentation: Inside the Temple, where you, acting as the anonymous man who found and took the guitar back to the priests, are undergoing rumbling during the Overlord Priests' say in their thoughts.

Oracle: TBA

Soliloquoy: TBA

Grand Finale: During the view of an extreme drop inside the Solar Federation (with strobe, of course) you see the settings of the Overture, Temples, Discovery, etc. on the walls. Also, you ride all across the Milky Way (including the Solar Federation) and finally landing on Earth.

• Like 1

Holy shit, you guys are amazing. This park has a thousand ten cent wonders and who could ask for more...
  • Like 3

Holy shit, you guys are amazing. This park has a thousand ten cent wonders and who could ask for more...

Funny you should ask Grey. Speaking of a 1000 ten cent wonders, there's also a restaurant called:

Our Anarchist's Cook Book (named after Frenchie's pseudonym)

It's right next to Speed of Love Lingerie, which features "The Main Monkey Business" Luv Machines, Alex's own line of electronic devices. Guaranteed to improve your marriage.

Both stores should have a weird vibe

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 3

I'm still laughing at this one. Funny and well played

• Like 1

Funny you should ask Grey. Speaking a 1000 ten cent wonders, there's also a restaurant called:

Our Anarchist's Cook Book (named after Frenchie's pseudonym)

It's right next to Speed of Love Lingerie, which features "The Main Monkey Business" Luv Machines, Alex's own line of electronic devices. Guaranteed to improve your marriage.

Both stores should have a weird vibe

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA :rfl:

I'm still laughing at this one. Funny and well played

I'm quite proud of that one. Especially the jab at Rupert Hine.

We can have a certain two mascots walk around the park for the children and once a week they battle at the Tobes of Hades, that section of the park that's across the river Styx. I shouldn't have to point out who they are.

LET THE FRAY BEGIN

• Like 2

The park would have to host a petting zoo. Any ideas?

Easy. Dog Years. Hopefully the zoo isn't as awful as the song.

There should also be a bar called "I Think I'm Going Bald"

• Like 1

The park would have to host a petting zoo. Any ideas?

Easy. Dog Years. Hopefully the zoo isn't as awful as the song.

There should also be a bar called "I Think I'm Going Bald"

OK but lets include a pair of every animal mentioned in the Rush catalog. Can you think of ALL of 'em?

Let's list them

My favorite is the log flume, with rides made of oaks who were kept equal by hatchet, axe, and saw.
  • Like 1

My favorite is the log flume, with rides made of oaks who were kept equal by hatchet, axe, and saw.

You gotta step up bro...I feel a hint of weakness with this post. Use the force and report back to us.