At which ages do men and women find each other most appealing?

laughedatbytime

Found this, thought it could make for some interesting discussion...do you find this to be true in your experience and for yourself?

BpaXXqwCEAAPPeb.jpg

BpaXXxQCUAABCol.jpg

This has a lot to do with why I wouldn't date a man that is less than 15-20 years older than me.
  • Like 1

I can say that, for the most part, the men's graph rings true although I think the gap is a bit wider age-wise and includes all the 20s and into the 30s depending.

Also, more proof that men are horrible.
  • Like 2

You needed more? :wtf:

No but sometimes during the day to day I forget. Just like I forgot that I've been past my expiration date for the past 12 years.

Ok, I'll bite. Why does this, in any way, show that men are horrible?

Because for the most part men treat women like disposable garbage to be thrown out past a certain age, which sadly is much younger than I expected but I'm not at all surprised.

Edited by gangsterfurious

This is no real surprise. I think the reason for a lot of it is due to how our society uses young nubile girls to sell every product under the sun. Look at all the products that are made to enhance youthfulness in older women too. It sucks and until women start standing up for themselves and stop feeling like they need to base everything in their lives on whether a man loves them, this issue will still exist.
  • Like 2

This is no real surprise. I think the reason for a lot of it is due to how our society uses young nubile girls to sell every product under the sun. Look at all the products that are made to enhance youthfulness in older women too. It sucks and until women start standing up for themselves and stop feeling like they need to base everything in their lives on whether a man loves them, this issue will still exist.

That right there. I can't say that I've ever been actually treated all that well by males ever, it was when I finally came to the realization of that reality I stopped worrying so much about needing or wanting them. It still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth though. Maybe I'll marry another woman in my old age lol.

Edited by gangsterfurious
  • Like 2

That right there. I can't say that I've ever been actually treated all that well by males ever, it was when I finally came to the realization of that reality I stopped worrying so much about needing or wanting them. It still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth though. Maybe I'll marry another woman in my old age lol.

I have the weirdest boner right now.

• Like 4

If my husband dies or we divorce and I still want some male companionship I will take lovers.

If my husband dies or we divorce and I still want some male companionship I will take lovers.

Like this?

http://assets-s3.rollingstone.com/assets/images/story/q-a-rushs-geddy-lee-on-finally-taking-a-break-from-the-road-20130923/1000x600/092013-geddy-lee-600-1379710309.jpg

• Like 3

Like this?

http://assets-s3.rollingstone.com/assets/images/story/q-a-rushs-geddy-lee-on-finally-taking-a-break-from-the-road-20130923/1000x600/092013-geddy-lee-600-1379710309.jpg

Oh Ged yes. Actually my husband says that can happen now should I wish lol.

Of course he only says that because he knows my chances of getting hit by lightening or winning the lottery are greater than that ever happening.

• Like 1

Like this?

Of course he only says that because he knows my chances of getting hit by lightening or winning the lottery are greater than that ever happening.

Or he'd want in on a threesome? :huh:

Like this?

Oh and I almost forgot...

http://media.giphy.com/media/Q6lrzliWvxS6c/giphy.gif

• Like 3

Like this?

Boner is gone now.

• Like 2

Like this?

No, Alex is his man crush. He has shown no interest in Geddy.

Like this?

Boner is gone now.

Funny, I just got one once that picture of the world's hottest manwas posted.

Like this?

So a foursome, then?

Because for the most part men treat women like disposable garbage to be thrown out past a certain age, which sadly is much younger than I expected but I'm not at all surprised.

You must travel in some very bad/limited circles or read a lot of feminazi propaganda. Sure, there are some men who treat women badly, but I'd bet there are a lot more who don't. For every man who treats a woman as "disposable garbage" (as opposed to garbage you'd want to keep), there is a young woman who is in a relationship with an older, rich guy for the perks. It works both ways.

Like this?

So a foursome, then?

No, he and Alex can go off and pluck their Gibsons.

• Like 1

You must travel in some very bad/limited circles or read a lot of feminazi propaganda. Sure, there are some men who treat women badly, but I'd bet there are a lot more who don't. For every man who treats a woman as "disposable garbage" (as opposed to garbage you'd want to keep), there is a young woman who is in a relationship with an older, rich guy for the perks. It works both ways.

Yeah as much as I'd like those two things you mentioned to be the case they aren't. Your mention of how older, richer men go for younger women kind of proves my point.