Anyone afraid of spiders...?

KennyLee

I'm actually kind of fascinated by them. I only worry about the harmful or seriously big ones in my home, otherwise I let others be (daddy long-legs and the little jumpers). My husband though might need his man-card revoked; he has a problem killing spiders that really shouldn't be inside of our home and might be a threat to the dog. His former roommate told me that once he saw a spider and started screaming like a girl before throwing a baseball bat at it. Edited by gangsterfurious
  • Like 1

I try not to kill them if I can. I'm a big fan of the water glass and piece of paper, followed by a toss into the neighbor's yard. Or I call my wife to deal with it. I mean, if it's a widow or a recluse or something like that then, yes, it's a goner. But spiders do so much for the world; it's a shame to kill them.

Unless they look like the Brazilian Wandering Spider...

http://inspirich.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/112.jpg

• Like 1

Um...I don't know whats wrong with me...I've been looking at spider videos on YouTube the last day and...well...I don't hate them anymore! They can't help being freakishly strange...and some can be quite beautiful!
  • Like 1

If this spider bites you on your penis, will you get an erection?

I hate spiders. Saw a dead snake in the bathroom where I work and it didn't phase me. The snake was only about 7 inches in length and was dead.

I hate spiders. Saw a dead snake in the bathroom where I work and it didn't phase me. The snake was only about 7 inches in length and was dead.

Then you have to find someone to suck the poison out.
  • Like 2

Then you have to find someone to suck the poison out.

Dude...if i was next to you in that situation...i would have to demand you rip out some ribs...

What. In. The. Actual. f**k.

f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k. f**k.

No.

• Like 3

I'm actually kind of fascinated by them. I only worry about the harmful or seriously big ones in my home, otherwise I let others be (daddy long-legs and the little jumpers). My husband though might need his man-card revoked; he has a problem killing spiders that really shouldn't be inside of our home and might be a threat to the dog. His former roommate told me that once he saw a spider and started screaming like a girl before throwing a baseball bat at it.

I have screamed like a girl too..! :o

not unless they're giant. one exception being the tarantula that i saw at the zoo a few weeks ago.

a·rach·no·pho·bi·a

/əˌraknəˈfōbēə/

noun

• extreme or irrational fear of spiders.

Edited by yyz211282

not unless they're giant. one exception being the tarantula that i saw at the zoo a few weeks ago.

Saying that, I once saw a baby tarantula in a clear open box surrounded by crickets, and a man in his thirties stood staring at the tarantula blatantly shaking with fear.

I want to get passed my irrational fear of spiders. They are important creatures, diverse in forms and colour, and fascinating to observe! Much beauty is evident in the design and patterns of a web, and as for the predatory/poisonous angle, I love sharks and snakes and they are far more dangerous and yet I feel less fear!

I want to get passed my irrational fear of spiders. They are important creatures, diverse in forms and colour, and fascinating to observe! Much beauty is evident in the design and patterns of a web, and as for the predatory/poisonous angle, I love sharks and snakes and they are far more dangerous and yet I feel less fear!

You're not likely to encounter a shark while out taking a walk in the woods and snakes tend to keep to themselves. But spiders can come at you from anywhere at any time. I think that's part of what makes them more creepy. Plus they get into the house with us.

• Like 1

It's not nice to look at other people when they pee.
  • Like 2

I think getting a stiff would be the least of your worries.... :o