What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

We walked over the Brooklyn Bridge today to get some REAL pizza. As good as it was , the place we walked by a little later smelled even better. It was all I could do not to walk in and get another slice. Had some awesome ice cream too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, edhunter said:

We walked over the Brooklyn Bridge today to get some REAL pizza. As good as it was , the place we walked by a little later smelled even better. It was all I could do not to walk in and get another slice. Had some awesome ice cream too.

I miss that bridge   And the VZ.

There are no bridges in Charlotte.  Half of these f***ers down here, the largest body of water they've seen is a lake. A small lake.  When they travel to NYC they are mindblown by something like the Brooklyn Bridge and NY Harbor.

Yeah, 1885 or whatever you bible thumping dumb f***s. That's how far behind you are with the modern world. 

I love being down here for work opportunities in tech.  But the locals are so f***ing stupid.   If it's not a horse, cow, or Jesus, they are amazed. 

Am I drunk posting? Yes.
Am I telling the truth? Yes.

Edited by grep

7 hours ago, grep said:

There are no bridges in Charlotte.  Half of these f***ers down here, the largest body of water they've seen is a lake. A small lake.  When they travel to NYC they are mindblown by something like the Brooklyn Bridge and NY Harbor.

Yeah, 1885 or whatever you bible thumping dumb f***s. That's how far behind you are with the modern world. 

I love being down here for work opportunities in tech.  But the locals are so f***ing stupid.   If it's not a horse, cow, or Jesus, they are amazed. 

Am I drunk posting? Yes.

We went to Front St Pizza, and then Oddfellows Ice Cream. The second place by the ferry was Ignazzio's. We're definitely going back in the fall.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2022 at 11:39 PM, grep said:

Am I drunk posting? Yes.

Are you  being ignorant? Yes.

4 hours ago, liquidcrystalcompass said:

Are you  being ignorant? Yes.

Spend some time in the suburbs of Charlotte - your own family tree will start to look like a straight line just by the force of induction. You can see the lack of education and critical thinking skills, in just about everything they do   

Shoes are a fancy thing apparently.  

A location of a local yokel bar/restaurant chain had a "Philly tunasteak" on the menu.  YUMMO!  Sushi grade ahi, grilled to medium with peppers, onions, and cheddar, served with a sauce that tasted like ranch dressing with a touch of wasabi.  Coleslaw accompanied, and a couple beers.

• Like 1