What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Banana pancakes with butter, Aunt Jemima Lite syrup and a touch of raspberry syrup
  • Like 3

Twinkies ice cream

where did you get that???

It was at Foodtown it was just in the ice cream freezer with all the rest of them there's also Hostess cupcakes ice cream I think .

It's really not bad it's kind of a butter vanilla ice cream with little pieces of Twinkie and a little filling is in there as well.

Twinkies ice cream

where did you get that???

It was at Foodtown it was just in the ice cream freezer with all the rest of them there's also Hostess cupcakes ice cream I think .

It's really not bad it's kind of a butter vanilla ice cream with little pieces of Twinkie and a little filling is in there as well.

wow. i have to try that. the idea of twinkies ice cream sounded atrocious at first though haha

Lol, yeah I know what you mean. It really wasn't bad, the flavor of the ice cream itself was pretty good and I always like mix-ins!

Hash browns, toast and :coffee:

Hash browns, with leftover rotisserie chicken breast and a diced sweet red pepper, all fried up together. Sour cream on top. :D

• Like 1

Hash browns, with leftover rotisserie chicken breast and a diced sweet red pepper, all fried up together. Sour cream on top. :D

I need to try that sometime.

It's pretty good, if you like sweet peppers - the red, orange and yellow ones. I fry them for a while to tenderize them, and add them to lots of dishes. :ebert:

• Like 1

I need to try that sometime.

It's pretty good, if you like sweet peppers - the red, orange and yellow ones. I fry them for a while to tenderize them, and add them to lots of dishes. :ebert:

Love them,

Whats strange is. I cannot eat green peppers. They really upset my stomach.