What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Some delicious Swiss chocolates ... in Switzerland :D

(This is the last night of my holiday and I fly back tomorrow. I miss my kitties!)

• Like 2

Way too much brisket and ribs

Neighbors brought over a 5 gallon ziplock full of probably 6 or 8 pounds.............yeah im gaining weight this week

• Like 1

Neighbors brought over a 5 gallon ziplock full of probably 6 or 8 pounds.............yeah im gaining weight this week

:LOL:

I'm not much of a rib guy. But i do have a killer "Memphis Dry Rub" recipe for baby back ribs. I prefer this method over BBQ sauce. I put that on the side. Ate a whole rack once and was full for two days! :P

Edited by troutman

I'm not much of a rib guy. But i do have a killer "Memphis Dry Rub" recipe for baby back ribs. I prefer this method over BBQ sauce. I put that on the side. A ate a whole rack once and was full for two days! :P

I like some rub on my corn dog..... :)
  • Like 1

A fudgsicle (2)..... and a :d13: Edited by Narpski

I'm not much of a rib guy. But i do have a killer "Memphis Dry Rub" recipe for baby back ribs. I prefer this method over BBQ sauce. I put that on the side. A ate a whole rack once and was full for two days! :P

I like some rub on my corn dog..... :)

That's what she said!! :whipgirl: :LOL:

• Like 1

Veggie chips dipped in sour cream. Oh god, why am I doing this to myself?!

Yeah, why aren't you eating Ruffles extra thick, extra big ridges? You'll pick up a lot more sour cream with that.

I could really go for some of those right now

Me too.

Forget the sour cream, that's wimpy. You need some French Onion dip. :)

• Like 4

Veggie chips dipped in sour cream. Oh god, why am I doing this to myself?!

Yeah, why aren't you eating Ruffles extra thick, extra big ridges? You'll pick up a lot more sour cream with that.

I could really go for some of those right now

Me too.

Forget the sour cream, that's wimpy. You need some French Onion dip. :)

Your exactly right. I was too lazy to type out what I wanted to say, which was that she needed to add some mayonnaise and seasonings to that sour cream and make it into a proper sour cream and onion dip.

• Like 1

Skyline Chili Spaghetti w/Cheddar Cheese

http://s3-media2.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/BNcxYBqEtO7tRqpSvnTG_g/l.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh man, I miss Skyline Chili something awful. Since I moved to Pittsburgh haven't been able to get it except frozen or in a can. It's just not the same.

Whenever I'm in the Cincinnati area, I load up with several cases of Skyline for the trip home. I cook some vermicelli, heat up a can of Skyline, grate a bunch of sharp cheddar cheese (and I mean a BUNCH), and I'm good to go! :ebert:

Ive found the frozen and canned both have a lot more fat in them than the stuff you get out in the restaurants. Never have a problem when I eat out but if I make it at home I usually spend a while in the bathroom later on. :LOL:

:facepalm: :P

What's Skyline? Never heard of it.

It's Cincinnati-style chili spaghetti. It's not like typical chili. The ingredients include cinnamon and chocolate which gives it a distinctive taste.

Sounds like it's influenced by Mexican mole ( "moh-lay") sauce. :drool:
  • Like 1

Skyline Chili Spaghetti w/Cheddar Cheese

http://s3-media2.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/BNcxYBqEtO7tRqpSvnTG_g/l.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh man, I miss Skyline Chili something awful. Since I moved to Pittsburgh haven't been able to get it except frozen or in a can. It's just not the same.

Whenever I'm in the Cincinnati area, I load up with several cases of Skyline for the trip home. I cook some vermicelli, heat up a can of Skyline, grate a bunch of sharp cheddar cheese (and I mean a BUNCH), and I'm good to go! :ebert:

Ive found the frozen and canned both have a lot more fat in them than the stuff you get out in the restaurants. Never have a problem when I eat out but if I make it at home I usually spend a while in the bathroom later on. :LOL:

:facepalm: :P

What's Skyline? Never heard of it.

It's Cincinnati-style chili spaghetti. It's not like typical chili. The ingredients include cinnamon and chocolate which gives it a distinctive taste.

Sounds like it's influenced by Mexican mole ( "moh-lay") sauce. :drool:

Could be, I've never had that. I assume from your drool that it's good? :LOL:

• Like 1