What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Mello's cheesy carmel corn (from Mello's Peanut Co. out of Chicago.)

OMG, this is our crack! The local Big Lots store has been getting in 5 oz bags of this stuff, and I've been stopping and picking up 3 bags @ $1.50 each on a regular (almost daily) basis. Usuallly 2 of the 3 get inhaled (one by me, one by Karen) and we fight over the third bag.

MUST STOP! CAN'T STOP!

A pink lady apple.

I'm jealous.

Coffee and Excedrin.

:cosmo: :cosmo: :cosmo: :cosmo: :oops: <--- pretend those are wine glasses

• Like 1

Coffee and Excedrin.

Does this sum it up? :facepalm: :P

:coffee: & fruit

http://smileyshack.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/svomit_100-107.gif?w=64&h=32

It kind of feels like this could happen at any moment.

• Like 1

Coffee and Excedrin.

Oh sh**!

Gonna be a long day. :P

That's why I never drink wine. Especially Red wine. Time for some"Hair Of The Dog". :hail: :D

Coffee and Excedrin.

Oh sh**!

That's why I never drink wine. Especially Red wine. Time for some"Hair Of The Dog". :hail: :D

I don't get it, I drink wine almost every day. We have a glass of it with dinner when I cook at home, and when we go out to eat we usually end up splitting a bottle or a half bottle. So last night we went out and we shared a bottle like we always do, we had already had dinner but then our friends invited us to my favorite Japanese restaurant and we shared a smaller bottle there, and I was pigging out on sushi and edamame.

Coffee and Excedrin.

Oh sh**!

I don't get it, I drink wine almost every day. We have a glass of it with dinner when I cook at home, and when we go out to eat we usually end up splitting a bottle or a half bottle. So last night we went out and we shared a bottle like we always do, we had already had dinner but then our friends invited us to my favorite Japanese restaurant and we shared a smaller bottle there, and I was pigging out on sushi and edamame.

Did you mix things up? Say,Red vs White? It also could be due to some thing you ate.

Coffee and Excedrin.

Oh sh**!

Did you mix things up? Say,Red vs White? It also could be due to some thing you ate.

No, we stayed with white. Before we left I had some beans and rice, and a stuffed chilie pepper with beef and cheese, just a very light dinner of leftovers.

Coffee and Excedrin.

Oh sh**!

No, we stayed with white. Before we left I had some beans and rice, and a stuffed chilie pepper with beef and cheese, just a very light dinner of leftovers.

Classic case of the "Hangover Mystery". :P

BTW, place an ice pack on the back of your neck.

Coffee and Excedrin.

Oh sh**!

I'm at work on a Saturday so that wouldn't go over very well with the bosses. Maybe when I get home.

• Like 1

Coffee and Excedrin.

Oh sh**!

I'm at work on a Saturday so that wouldn't go over very well with the bosses. Maybe when I get home.

Damn,

Nothing worse than feeling the way you do and having to work. Makes it seem like your working a double shift.

Coffee and Excedrin.

Oh sh**!

Damn,

Nothing worse than feeling the way you do and having to work. Makes it seem like your working a double shift.

Yeah, it's kind of the morning from hell too, we aren't really a "family" property but we had three unruly children come down for breakfast and they left Easter Egg stickers all over one of the tables as well as our beautiful 50+ wood floor. :codger:

• Like 1

Coffee and Excedrin.

Oh sh**!

Damn,

Yeah, it's kind of the morning from hell too, we aren't really a "family" property but we had three unruly children come down for breakfast and they left Easter Egg stickers all over one of the tables as well as our beautiful 50+ wood floor. :codger:

:LOL:

Yeah,

On a day like yours. Any thing that can go wrong does. :P

Eating some buttered toast.

• Like 1