Fly By Night

erm2020

Can everybody just put Spaghetti Lee on their ingore lists already?

This.

I think people are hating too much on spaghetti. At least he's funny most of the time! We already drove away Gemini, that guy was hilarious!

This.

Seriously, do the mods on here actually ever ban people? I haven't read a single thing out of this guy that was even slightly constructive.

• Like 1

This.

I think people are hating too much on spaghetti. At least he's funny most of the time! We already drove away Gemini, that guy was hilarious!

http://www.betternetworker.com/files/useruploads/47147/just-say-no.jpg

• Like 2

That blog sucked so hard that it literally made me want to sh*t on my computer.

Rivendell is cool. So is the "philosophical bullsh*t" of Anthem.

Phruck your stereotypical apologies for Geddy's voice of that era as well as Rush's subject matter...and your absolutely lame overused trite unoriginal descriptions.

I don't even think msnbc would hire you...no matter how stereotypically left-wing your blogging style. And, remember...those are the same doo-chez that hired Al Sharpton. "Resist we much"...

Immense failure.

Is this really fair considering everything you said could equally compare with your dire and childish comment about Presto in another thread?

Seriously dude...this blog is by another fan and he had fun writing it!

I'm afraid I must agree with the Trolltard. The review is excruciating.

Well color me surprised.

Meaning what homeboy?

Meaning that I'm not at all surprised that you agree with him. Not sure how that wasn't clear. :huh:

Why would you invest some time into whether I have a negative opinion of the OP's Fly By Night review? What do you think about the review? Fly By Night is one of my favourite albums from the 70s. I purchased it only a couple of years after it was released and I don't think my liking this album makes me a geek. In the main I don't know any Rush fans in the real world that are geeks. If some geeks choose to like Rush then that no more represents Rush fans than if gay people like Rush.

Or does it?

This.

Seriously, do the mods on here actually ever ban people? I haven't read a single thing out of this guy that was even slightly constructive.

It's a message board. Where does it say that posts have to be "constructive"? Posts can be "anything" as long as they stay within the forum guidelines. You expressing your dislike for him and your wish to have him banned is closer to being over the line than any of his posts.

• Like 3

yea ok......but it's still annoying when people go around farting on discussions.

Mick

I wouldn't mind Jennifer Lawrence farting on my "discussion".

Sorry not helping...

• Like 1

yea ok......but it's still annoying when people go around farting on discussions.

Mick

Hey...I didn't go around "farting" on ANYTHING. (BTW, coventry, I quoted farting to DRAW ATTENTION to it; I just want to be sure that you understand such use of quotation marks.)

If anything, my humor injected into threads could possibly be considered closer to the shart than the fart; fart jokes are just juvenile. I would never be so crass.

• Like 1

Cupcake?

So I give you ONE CUPCAKE and you then proceed to flog my secret recipe?!?

I am so hurt I am gonna have to drown my sorrows in beer...

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 2

:cheers:

I look forward to you crushing my feelings again!

• Like 1

This.

Yes they have, but their behavior had to be pretty egregious.

This.

Yes they have, but their behavior had to be pretty egregious.

Deoxyribonucleic Acid to that, man!

This.

I think he's a long way from banning. If someone gets close to a line that can't be crossed there are warnings. Usually a ban is only after those warnings are ignored. So you could say that anyone banned were self banned for the most part. Right now it's more like a noisy chihuahua.

It's pure heavy metal noise!

:haz:

Signed,

Sammy Hagar :P

:LOL:

Edit: stupid phone...

Edited by CygnusGal
  • Like 1

I only read some of the first page of this thread but you guys are some of the biggest dicksuckers I've ever encountered.

TALK MORE ABOUT THE ALBUM....THAT I'VE HEARD 10000 TIMES AND KNOW LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND ALREADY. JEEZ OMG

it's HIS blog. he can talk about whatever he wants. and I don't think it was supposed to be "serious journalism" or whatever you idiots thought.

• Like 3

I only read some of the first page of this thread but you guys are some of the biggest dicksuckers I've ever encountered.

TALK MORE ABOUT THE ALBUM....THAT I'VE HEARD 10000 TIMES AND KNOW LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND ALREADY. JEEZ OMG

it's HIS blog. he can talk about whatever he wants. and I don't think it was supposed to be "serious journalism" or whatever you idiots thought.

Well done!

spaghetti lee, quit being an asshole. guys like you need your asses kicked.

"even msnbc wouldnt take you"

I just had this image of you in SOCN, trying to be clever and funny by calling obama "obutthole" or calling hillary clinton "hillary clitoris" and then getting mad when nobody laughs

• Like 2

I don't think spaghetti lee's done much of anything ban-worthy though. they can't ban you for being unfunny. most of us wouldn't be here if that were the case...
  • Like 2