I laughed so hard that I cried today

ILSnwdog

I was at funeral today (stick with me here). My best friend's dad died this week, my wife and I were sitting in the back of the room of the funeral home with friends. Sitting next to my wife is one of our buddies, and his four month old son is standing on his lap. The priest had finished his part, and the Army color guard was folding up the flag to present to my best friend's mom. Taps had just finished playing, and there wasn't a sound in the room....until my buddy's four month old ripped a gargantuan fart! Just as we all started to stop laughing, the little guy trumpeted two more times. Another friend's wife was laughing so hard, she was snorting and had to leave the room. At that point, I had tears in my eyes. It's times like this that I know that God has a terrific sense of humor. :)

And wouldn't you know it, after the funeral, three different people came up and asked me if I was the one with the flatuence! :LOL:

• Like 10

:D oh of course, it couldn't have been the baby!! :laughing guy:

There was a dirty diaper to prove it. ;) :LOL:
  • Like 4

That's hilarious. I can just imagine. :LOL: I had something kind of similarly embarrassing happen at a funeral one time when I had forgotten to turn the ringer off on my cell phone. I got a phone call during a quiet moment and my ringer at the time was some maniacal laughing. Talk about embarrassing. And then it happened again before I had a chance to turn it off. :LOL:
  • Like 3

.....three different people came up and asked me if I was the one with the flatuence! :LOL:

You WERE the one who did it, weren't you??

Say it ......... SAY IT!!!

http://cdn5.movieclips.com/mgm/b/back-to-school-1986/0049840_4476_MC_Tx304.jpg

• Like 2

.....three different people came up and asked me if I was the one with the flatuence! :LOL:

He'd never admit it..! :LOL:

I always admit when I fart. :blush:

I always admit when I fart. :blush:

Not those of epic proportions, you wouldn't..! :P Edited by Babycat
  • Like 1

I have never farted in my life.

And wouldn't you know it, after the funeral, three different people came up and asked me if I was the one with the flatuence! :LOL:

I wonder why they would think that?

:huh:

:D oh of course, it couldn't have been the baby!! :laughing guy:

There was a dirty diaper to prove it. ;) :LOL:

Adult Diaper...

Reporter #2: What can you tell us about I-Zheet M'Drurz?

Craig Fenson: We're told that, when he was fleeing the scene of his last attack, he left skidmarks. He is extremely dangerous. Our sources say that he is planning on attacking the New York City sewer system with what we believe it is to be a dirty bomb.

• Like 1

Snwdog and Eagle Moon, both of your stories were hilarious!

:LMAO:

• Like 2

Im sure your best friends DAD was laughing too!

:rose: :rose:

I'm sure he was too. :)

This story reminds me of my father's memorial service. My father was an incorrigible punster. His closest friend (and sort of surrogate uncle to all the kids in the family) started his tribute speech with some jokes. Although the work colleagues there who hadn't had much of a personal relationship with my father were a bit put off, everyone who had actually known and loved him deeply appreciated that friend for doing exactly what my father would have wanted.

I'm sorry for your friend's loss, but what a great story! It's not necessarily a bad thing at all if laughter happens at a funeral.

• Like 1