Describe your perfect weather day

Lost In Xanadu

Today's forecast isn't perfect, but it is shaping up to be close to what I would want in my perfect weather day.

For me...

A couple hours of rain in the early morning hours, like 1am-3am. Clearing up to a mostly sunny day hitting 80 degrees. A few clouds here and there for occasional breaks from the sun. Light breeze, low humidity - dew point around 50. Overnight low of 55.

That would be it for me. No watering the plants, no need to run the AC... I could live in A place with this weather everyday... I wouldn't miss the snow :)

The clouds prepare for battle

In the dark and brooding silence

Bruised and battered storm clouds

Have the light of day obscured

Looming low and ominous

In twilight premature

Thunderheads are rumbling

In a distant overture :D

jk eff that.

90 degrees all day, no humidity, with a slight breeze. People might call me crazy but I love it :sundog:

Edited by BowlCity

Today's forecast isn't perfect, but it is shaping up to be close to what I would want in my perfect weather day.

For me...

A couple hours of rain in the early morning hours, like 1am-3am. Clearing up to a mostly sunny day hitting 80 degrees. A few clouds here and there for occasional breaks from the sun. Light breeze, low humidity - dew point around 50. Overnight low of 55.

That would be it for me. No watering the plants, no need to run the AC... I could live in A place with this weather everyday... I wouldn't miss the snow :)

Your pretty much talking about San Diego

For me perfect weather is high of 65-85, low of 50-65. Humid or not, either way is good. Luckily this is my weather 8 months a year

65-75, low humidity. Clear skies. Rain at night.

Barring that, anything but the 3+ months of sheer miserable hot muggy mosquito-infested hell that is just around the corner for those of us in the south. I'll take a bitter freeze over that any day.

I hate summer. I never liked summer weather, but once I graduated college and summer no longer meant an extended vacation, it lost any merits whatsoever as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 2

Pretty much this. Add a nice 10-15 mph breeze and an ocean view.

For me...

Your pretty much talking about San Diego

For me perfect weather is high of 65-85, low of 50-65. Humid or not, either way is good. Luckily this is my weather 8 months a year

Except for the fact it's in California, it sounds perfect :LOL:

• Like 1

My perfect day usually occurs at the end of October - cool, crisp and blue sky.

I love those days too. I love taking walks with the family thru the red and yellow colored trees in our area.

• Like 1

80 degrees. 55 % relative humidity and a bright blue sky. We have had many weeks of this in Myrtle Beach already this spring but the heat and humidity is coming quick..... :)

Edit: Forgot to mention some fair amount of rain at least every other day for my lawn, plants and water bill....

Edited by Narpski

65 - 75 with low humdity and a nice breeze. Rain at night is good too.

In the winter, a perfect day is about 5 degrees and waking up to 8" of fresh snow. Single digits are the perfect tempurature for snowmobiling. :haz:

In the winter, a perfect day is about 5 degrees and waking up to 8" of fresh snow. Single digits are the perfect tempurature for snowmobiling. :haz:

If I had to pick a perfect winter day, it would be like 30 degrees with light snow, no wind. I would much prefer that than cold as I do not go snowmobiling, but 30 would be good enough for sledding with the kids, building a snowman, etc. Like I said before, I can do without the snow.

If I had to pick a perfect winter day, it would be like 30 degrees with light snow, no wind. I would much prefer that than cold as I do not go snowmobiling, but 30 would be good enough for sledding with the kids, building a snowman, etc. Like I said before, I can do without the snow.

In Maryland I used to play golf on days like that :LOL: . Very light snow and frozen greens. What a nutcase I was...... :wacko:
  • Like 1

In Maryland I used to play golf on days like that :LOL: . Very light snow and frozen greens. What a nutcase I was...... :wacko:

Right.... was....

Back in the day, I LOVED 90-95 degrees and sunny. HOT was the greatest thing ever! :haz:

But then I got old........ :o ......80 degrees, dry and partly cloudy is now my environment of choice. And no rain until after midnight, please.... :D

• Like 1

Barring that, anything but the 3+ months of sheer miserable hot muggy mosquito-infested hell that is just around the corner for those of us in the south. I'll take a bitter freeze over that any day.

I hate summer. I never liked summer weather, but once I graduated college and summer no longer meant an extended vacation, it lost any merits whatsoever as far as I'm concerned.

It already sucks. RealFeel is over 100 here in SC sandhills.

Down south, the prefect days can only occur from late October to late April. But, I've experienced them at all times of the year up north and in Canada.

Low: 20-25. You wake up and start hiking and it doesn't even start warming up until 11 am.

High: 55-60 and breezy and only for a few hours. Low humidity. Still need jacket on rest break.

Late afternoon it quickly begins to get cold prompting one to build a fire after sunset.

Listen to Rush part of the day on headphones!

We have a lot of great days in Tampa but the humidity is a killer. If the humidity was below 50% on just about any day I would take it. Perfect? Wake up at 55F, cool breeze, high temp 70F, humidity 40%. I would take that every day.

Well, we normally get four seasons in one hour here even in summer,but nothing beats a crisp, sunny scottish day with the temp around 8 deg centigrade

Warm, humid, grey, and storming.

:laughing guy:

I'll take the storms if it meant I'd never see another mosquito or wasp as I'm allergic to them. What beneficial value does a mosquito provide besides feeding bats anyway? Sorry bats, I'm really tired of the "all over" Deet routine if I want to spend anytime outdoors. :scared:

Edited by rushfanforever!